Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1105 Spoilers Discussion

Who won kitty bowl? (Losers get threadbanned)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was oppressing Wano and going after everyone and especially Momo, it has the exact same consequences.

Then, if we are not pushing agendas, let's discuss this seriously and not with this agenda nonsense.

Luffy slowed down Kizaru and punched him. Kizaru was temporarily paralyzed. Saturn had to land on Egghead to take over the mission.

Luffy succeeded in his mission and won that fight or duel, or whatever you call it, like he won against Lucci before.

He even stood up before Kizaru so the "who stands up first" argument is not even valable anymore.

Did Luffy kill Kizaru? No. Did Luffy win that fight? Yes.

Is Kizaru over for good? Of course that no.
Kizaru isn’t even the main reason Luffy ran out of stamina. I don’t know how anyone says Kizaru won that fight?:gonope:

I'm neutral you're just in love with him.

Even left will

Do you not feel embarrassed trying to claim a win when Kizaru couldn't land anything significant to defeat Luffy and one of Luffy's punches made him a vegetable for 5 minutes.

I understand you're a marine fan heck my 2nd favourite character is Smoker but this whole agenda you have and same with the Yonko fans makes you all sound retarded.
go bring me cofé..

Status
Not open for further replies.