ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1105 : THE PEAK OF STUPIDITY

Rate this Chapter

• Total voters

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Didn't really like this chapter and a lot of people are upset over Oda not having Vegapunk be attacked like that. My excuse is Saturn wants Vegapunk to first witness the destruction of his life's work, tormenting him in the process.. It’s an incredibly depressing way to go out.

Also we have Kizaru who continues to demonstrate inner grief as he silently remains a cog in the machine.

:risitasad:

That mofo Lucci seems stronger than expected. He is probably an inbetweener like Crocodile. Except that he still has no personality whatsoever outside of being a Gorosei ass licker

Shit chapter. Unopposed has become an eyesore. Like it's sp hard to see past the racist way he's drawn. Oda is the king of giving whole chapters that aren't needed. You could have taken the panel with Luffy jenbe and kizaru 2 or three pages and stuck them unto the next chapter.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Can't Atlas fly? :bamathink:
The weak 3 is left alone, I'm sure nothing's gonna happen.
Zoro is probably lost, we didn't get a single panel of the fight. :kobeha:
Vegapunk is alone, the way Oda makes everyone incompetent is legendary!
This is OP so Lanji will be lucky to save anyone, someone else gonna end up saving the group from the pacifista.
Great point about Atlas, she has her Jetpack.

Kizaru won the first round, can't wait once he pull out awakening since buster call will fail.

Next chapter gonna be interesting, it is now time for Sanji to pull out IJ and speedblitz all Pacifista and Luffy coming back to face Kizaru.

Chapter was solid.
Based on the last page Sanji won’t do shit, its gonna be someone else saving them.

So Robin isn't actually sleeping, just looks like her eyes were close in an exoression of contentment since Chopper was treating her.

I'm interested in the resolution of Kizaru's arc here. That "go." to Doll, the sideway look afterwards - the guy is wrestling with his emotions and is arguing with himself wether to go through with what his feeling are saying or not.

Chapter was okay .
Get updates on people , luffy eating so much he can't move mean he should back next chapter .
2 set up of who are people coming to egg and who going save bonney and them getting laser .

Lol you can't be serious. He didn't try to fight smart at all against Kizaru. He fought like a moron the whole fight, not using any adv Haki until the last punch
Let me rephrase that. What I mean is when he fights with self-preservation. Or with a mission in mind. He's apparently weaker when he's in that mindset. Or just an outright overconfidence and too much playing around. And he sometimes succumbs to this from time to time, which what led him to be taken advantage by opponents supposedly inferior to him like Hody.

So Robin isn't actually sleeping, just looks like her eyes were close in an exoression of contentment since Chopper was treating her.

I'm interested in the resolution of Kizaru's arc here. That "go." to Doll, the sideway look afterwards - the guy is wrestling with his emotions and is arguing with himself wether to go through with what his feeling are saying or not.
Every time we see Kizaru the man is fucking them up .
In this chapter Kuma and them about get blow up by PX laser at the end because of what he did.
Yeah they get save but not Kizaru to kinda made his choice as a cog.

feh. i was hoping for robin to have a focus because of the buster call and warn the others to run or do some battling at least. hopefully next chspter more intense.
Idk what oda's thinking abt her . The girl didn't do anything compared to others . Well she certainly fought but we don't know anything abt it . A buster call is coming and she's not phased by her past trauma ? It's weird