ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1106 : By your Side

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
@BlackLegFring if you are so certain about your comedy and circus, then let's bet on it.

Luffy will defeat Saturn:
- Yes: Pringles
- No: BlackLegFring

Everything I said in this forum is getting more and more confirmed.

Can there be unexpected outcomes due to the complexity of the situation? Of course, not all of my predictions are 100% accurate.

However, thinking that Luffy is not the main character and that Saturn is not the main villain? This is just brainless nonsense. Agenda comedy.

Keep entertaining your nonsense until then.

Last edited:
@BlackLegFring if you are so certain about your comedy and circus, then let's bet on it.

Keep in mind I'm a Summa cum laude major in Biomedical Sciences and doing a PhD.

One Piece narrative is nothing compared to understanding the molecular complexity of pancreatic cancer.

I'm sorry blud but Saturn is the Iron Giants fight. It'll confirm his immortality while he shits himself that the Ancient Kingdom still has hold outs in the present day.

I'm sorry blud but Saturn is the Iron Giants fight. It'll confirm his immortality while he shits himself that the Ancient Kingdom still has hold outs in the present day.
I don't know if this is sarcastic but the robot will not defeat Saturn.

The warrior of liberation is Nika, not the robot.

I don't know if this is sarcastic but the robot will not defeat Saturn.

The warrior of liberation is Nika, not the robot.
The Robot stops Saturn because Lu-ffys gotta free Kizaru from himself first. Its probably going to drag him into the sea too.

Though I believe G5 could handle them both assuming Kizaru took srs damage from that WSG.

The Robot stops Saturn because Lu-ffys gotta free Kizaru from himself first. Its probably going to drag him into the sea too.

Though I believe G5 could handle them both assuming Kizaru took srs damage from that WSG.
I'm not talking about the details of the fight.

Bonney will also punch Saturn and the robot may damage Saturn too.

This is Wano 2.0, Luffy was not the only one to hit Kaido.

What I'm saying is that Luffy will be the one to defeat Saturn.

Everything I said in this forum is getting more and more confirmed.

Can there be unexpected outcomes due to the complexity of the situation? Of course, not all of my predictions are 100% accurate.

However, thinking that Luffy is not the main character and that Saturn is not the main villain? This is just brainless nonsense. Agenda comedy.

Will you name your discoveries after One Piece characters Dr. Pringles?