Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you expect to happen?
I dont think the basic tradition of 1 arc/1 villain is carrying forward after Egghead or Elbaf. Theres been multiple indications that a big war over One Piece is coming, and too many factions cross pollinating plotlines with setup dialogue.

- You have Akainu saying he intends to combat all fronts
- You have Ryokugyuu saying he and the Marines intend to combat Shanks and his crew (and I assume all other Yonko because we know Luffy will face Akainu)
- You have Shanks aiming for Luffy's Strawhat Fleet (and yes, also Blackbeard)
- You have the incident with Garp likely leading to Marines like Sengoku/Tsuru taking action
- You have CG trying to beat everyone to One Piece (one way or another)
- You have the SHFs eventual mobilization (and for what if not war)

All culminating into an eventual grand war over One Piece, where its not just Luffy fighting 1 person, its multiple people, and those people fight each other. And yes, EVENTUALLY, there will be 1v1s during or after it. So yes, if Blackbeard kills or defeats Shanks, its in front of Luffy or involves him in some way. Maybe Luffy fights both and defeats both. Maybe he doesnt.

Now I think the Revolutionaries and WG are still separate from this, post LT, but who knows at that point. Their story seemingly feels separate, even though Akainu sounds like he's also talking about combating Revo's. Hell, you can now imply Akainu and Dragon have history considering their age and Dragon now being confirmed a former marine.

There are LOTS of avenues this can go. This is the main reason why I highly doubt Blackbeard and Shanks are getting anything exclusive, its far too much work and far too much will be offscreened anyway if Luffy is NOT involved.

Narratively Blackbeard isn't ready yet.

His own words.
Not only was this two years ago, his exact words were that "this is not yet the time for me to fight you". It's all about the right manoeuvring and timing for Blackbeard. It has nothing to do with strength - he'll catch Shanks when the circumstances guarantee him the win.

Not only was this two years ago, his exact words were that "this is not yet the time for me to fight you". It's all about the right manoeuvring and timing for Blackbeard. It has nothing to do with strength - he'll catch Shanks when the circumstances guarantee him the win.
Blackbeard is still a lot weaker than Shanks.

It's not a coincidence Shanks one shot kid while Law put up a fight against BB

Status
Not open for further replies.