Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now way you got Dual personalities like Kinyagi too!??
:josad:
You are not you when you are hungry

Gotta grab some Pringles
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I believe so, some people have posted screenshots of a user called MonsterSanji on OJ and I think its MZ? It was in reference to him IIRC?
Bro got dual personalities too :steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 you gonna do with what you have, while lucci isnt king or kaido he will do just fine enough. if you want a serious fight for zoro were he get fully serious, you gonna wait for mihawk, I dont think even kizaru can push zoro enough. Arc villains only look strong untill they face zoro.
I would like not to scale Kizaru based on Luffy because people are always dumbed down when facing Luffy.
The circus show ruins everyone as soon as they appear next to Looney Toons...
Serious fights are only Shiryu and Mihawk as only those 2 require Zoro to get a power-up.
Doesnt mean we cant nice stuff vs Kizaru but I got 0 expectations from Lucci.

But would Kizaru be a better feat than the ones you mentioned previously? And if not, then again why do you want Zoro punching down in weight?
I expected Kizaru to be a better feat in the sense of a far more complex combat style due to multiplication but when it comes to cutting tough things, the only thing that will beat King is Mihawk's Yoru. And I want Zoro to get payback for Sabaody, nothing more to it. :sanmoji:
If he can do this:

He can certainly snap his neck, bonus point if he actually uses Ryou and ACoC.
That's just stretching due to applying rubber properties to enemies, I assume a side effect of Awakening.
He did the same to Kaido, doesnt mean he can snap his neck, lol.
Snapping the neck doesnt have the speed boost of rocket, it is like arm wrestling and he cant do it.

My mind after reading this info:
I know, it is better to ignore that in the arc of tough guys, Zoro has beaten the toughest but delusions cant hide the truth:

:finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.