Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda wants to connect Nami to any side character that will be Shanks.

Nami will turn out to be Joyboy's daughter

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/nami-is-joyboys-daughter.51641/
And Shanks is connected to Kidd. Kidd and Nami also have connections:

Red haired
Electricity vs Magnetism
Both navigators
Scandinavian theme
Conqueror haki (soon)

Kidd is to Nami is what Law is to Robin (similar backstory/interest in history/DF merchants/dark stoic personality). Either Oda based their designs on the strawhat girls or there's a deeper connection going there

Drop the series if you don't like it and stop seeking for attention
Projection again.
I never tagged your clown ass, I don't even remember ever talking to you. You tagged me and insulted when I was talking to @soheilhazrat

You tagged me seeking attention.
You're also the one spending hours here posting lies for agendas and getting negged by admiral fans. Imagine that.
You're incapable of having sane conversations with those you disagree with, exhibits typical attention seeking behavior, and calling out others.
Absolute clown show :suresure:

Red haired
Electricity vs Magnetism
Both navigators
Scandinavian theme
Conqueror haki (soon)

Kidd is to Nami is what Law is to Robin (similar backstory/interest in history/DF merchants/dark stoic personality). Either Oda based their designs on the strawhat girls or there's a deeper connection going there
Unfortunately Oda does not care about this and does not even mention his name in Wano and has 3 interactions that don’t leave any hint at being more connections

Red haired
Electricity vs Magnetism
Both navigators
Scandinavian theme
Conqueror haki (soon)

You can say same thing about Law and Nami too...

Status
Not open for further replies.