Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I thought the conversion was a bit more than that.

Still, the giant pirates should be some of the strongest giants. Dory and Broggy might get a power jump due to haki introduction, but they're not enough to make the giants important power-wise.

I hope Loki and his faction has something for me but they will probably be hypetooled for the other characters who are actual contenders with the Strawhats
They absolutely are? Pre time skip their Hakoku destroyed a creature that eats islands. It’s an even bigger attack than that of Hakai.

In dressrosa we have a weaker giant Hajrudin able to lift 1000 tons and send it flying with a punch.

Elbaf is the strongest military nation in the verse for a reason

I probably wouldn't buy Giant stocks even if I knew I'll get rich. Fuck them. Fuck Elbaf.
Saul, Dory, Brogy and the great John Giant are the only Giants we need in the story.

Dory and Brogy will get ruined through Nika worship though.

They absolutely are? Pre time skip their Hakoku destroyed a creature that eats islands. It’s an even bigger attack than that of Hakai.

In dressrosa we have a weaker giant Hajrudin able to lift 1000 tons and send it flying with a punch.

Elbaf is the strongest military nation in the verse for a reason
They're built for AoE but they still aren't causing problems for the top tiers that are going to be on Elbaf, like I said. Brogy had trouble with Mr. 3 and Hajrudin got one-shot by Dressrosa Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.