Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Broggy didn’t have trouble with Mr. 3. Broggy was heartbroken that his best friend isn’t going to be able to go to what is basically Valhalla and wanted to kill himself.

And hajrudins one shot there was him getting sucker punched.
Mr. 3 stopped Broggy's attack, simple. But sure, if Hajrudin took that attack head on it would've been I'm sure it would've been a different story.

That's another thing giants haven't shown: speed.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, straw hats other than Nika aren’t fighting the Admirals.
Given that one admiral wasn't enough, next time there'll be more. Maybe even the Whitebeard treatment, which is what I'm suggesting. But it was only just not enough, so the other strawhats are going to have to pitch in unless some outside force does.

Mr. 3 stopped Broggy's attack, simple. But sure, if Hajrudin took that attack head on it would've been I'm sure it would've been a different story.

When did Mr. 3 stop Broggy attack? You may be thinking about anime filler.

And yeah cause plot hasn’t allowed the giants to actually be serious yet. But there’s a clear reason why oda has so many people fear and revere the giant race

Given that one admiral wasn't enough, next time there'll be more. Maybe even the Whitebeard treatment, which is what I'm suggesting. But it was only just not enough, so the other strawhats are going to have to pitch in unless some outside force does.
Next arc will be Gorosei, Holy Knights, and Sakazuki. The navy is spread too thin to send all admirals on one crew right now.

When did Mr. 3 stop Broggy attack? You may be thinking about anime filler.

And yeah cause plot hasn’t allowed the giants to actually be serious yet. But there’s a clear reason why oda has so many people fear and revere the giant race

Next arc will be Gorosei, Holy Knights, and Sakazuki. The navy is spread too thin to send all admirals on one crew right now.

Galdino stopped Magellan's attack, thats more impressive anyways.

I'm not delusional enough to think G5 punches to the chin do nothing to a normal human with no special durability. That Kizaru keeps showings no signs of blood is already a major W in my book. We've had far worse examples in the story.
If any I'd expect Kizaru to bleed, he should have "normal" skin durability. (endurance=/= durability)
Garp was bleeding from pre-ts Luffy's punch

H

Herrera95

This chapter is so much of a L for Luffy and Sanji.

First of all where the hell was Sanji that he didn't protected either Kuma + Bonney or Vegapunk? And Luffy that promised Sentomaru to protect Vegapunk to escape apparently couldn't keep his word... again...

therefore, Bonnie will defeat Saturn, as it was with Rebecca and Diamante. There will be help from the outside, but the one who will deliver the final blow will be Bonnie in the form of Nika:moonwalk:
All bonney is going to do is use distorted future where she turns Luffy into a 59 year old good version of himself that looks like Prime Garp and Dragon both on steroids. No chance she is beating a Gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.