Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just see the disdain Oda has for the Strawhat crew this arc.

Barely any focus at all. The best they can hope for is stalling or running around aimlessly.
It's only about Nika Luffy and those that are connected to that narrative.

So much for a full fledged Yonko crew.

:few:
You could probably remove half the crew from the arc with little to no impact on the events until now, it is INSANE how little he cares about anyone not named Luffy

W chapter we get so much right away
Luffys back! Round 2 with Kizaru
The 3rd party revealed to be my Nikas from Elbaf

and im excited to see if this Retardon quote has any merit
"I can only say that the end of the chapter is BRUTAL.

"The Spoilers that got shared didn't not do justice to what I saw in the chapter it's just chilling"

Why isn't the fact VP casually giving Bonney control of pacifista not a bigger point of discussion?

Like why didn't this big headed idiot do that years ago
Because if he did that years ago, the World Government would have known. Also, there was no need to do it back then. Another thing, I think this is contingency plan Vegapunk placed among the Pacifistas knowing that this might happen someday as it is easier to alter the chain of command if the alternative is also a Celestial Dragon instead of anyone else.

Bonney uses distorted future on Luffy and turns him into a 39 Year old version of himself.
He looks like a mixture of Garp and Dragon and has an aura around him.
@Pringles @Tensub I might faint if this happens.
Luffy then disappears since constant overuse of his DF and Oda asspull tax caused his life expectancy to drastically decrease, meaning there is no 39 year old version of Luffy since he dies before then !

But the buildup between Luffy and Saturn is too significant to ignore. Literally the flashback did nika thing whenever Saturn was in focus.
Everything in Kuma's flashback is about Nika liberating the world with his smiles and drumbeat, it says nothing about Nika liberating Kuma or Bonney specifically from Saturn lol. We already know that this is meant to signify Imu. There is nothing that directly indicates that Saturn """"needs""" to go down this arc or lose by Luffy's hand specifically.

I mean, just this chapter, Bonney learns Luffy is Nika after punching KIZARU (and even then, we dont know if thats just VP telling her or something), it has nothing to do with Saturn from what we can tell because he's still trying to kill VP at the end.

Even then, you already got the payoff from Kuma's flashback, theres a reason Oda let Kuma do this and not Luffy unlike every single other arc where he punches the lights out of the antagonist

Im just saying, maybe you guys are overthinking Saturn's role this arc. Maybe he gets away with the Mother Flame. Maybe a revivied Kuma at the EOS fights Saturn or something. And even if he is meant to fall, it could be from the Robot, or a larger raid fight with everyone.

There are MANY possibilities of what can happen to Saturn in this arc. On the flipside, Luffy keeps putting all of his attn on Kizaru. I dont really know how else to say this, like they can fight but the story hasnt even alluded to this....

Status
Not open for further replies.