Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
To think the WG wanted to get rid of the Shichibukai because they were counting on the Seraphims to replace them

The way it's going, not only they lose the Shichibukai(with Cross Guild acting against them), but they are losing the Seraphims as well as the rest of the Pacifistas (who might be against them with Bonney's involvement).

Decades of plots going upside down in the World Government's head with Saturn who thought he had everything under control

The balance of power is seriously shifting against the World government lol :shame:

Lanji how is BB stronger then Shanks right now when he needed mid diff or more to beat Law lmao.
story narrative .
There are multiple assumptions one has to make to believe the reverse is true

1. Mainly revolving arounf the acquisition of another devil fruit ,
2. a quite significant amount of time passing in between now and when strawhat come face to face with BB pirates ( in one piece ) time by which time it is expected Blackbeard will certainly be the strongest alive .

I refuse to make those assumptions and Instead arguing what he is now is what we get .
people can make arguments about shanks dealing with kidd without a scratch on the flipside
but I also recall BB getting slapped by magellan , taking significant damage from luffy as far back as pretimeskip. hes never and will never look extremely dominant fighter.

I think what a lot of people are forgetting is that devil fruits take time to master
and a lot of the best fighters with df were that strong not just by virtue of the fruit they has but because they were also quite capable in their own right. kaido has advanced conquerors, so does linlin , aokiji had comparable physicals to garp in his prime, kizaru has a formidable shield which he passed on to sentomaru , no top tier fighter is simply carried by a df. a third df wont move the needle as much as people seem to suggest it would.

People denying the objectively obvious narrative for Luffy vs Kizaru are so funny.

Keep going guys, it’s just another addition to the 4 months of content you guys made setting yourselves up and will look great when I put it all I one mega thread.
Luffy has/had proved himself stronger than Kizaru to show they don't have to fear Admiral/Younko anymore that's all
How is it as important than beating a Gorosei member ?

Blackbeard who's been built up as the anti thesis to Luffy, his mirror image is losing to anyone else but Luffy? Okay man.

Good shit. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung @HA001 @Kurozumi Wiwi

You guys must read this, we have been reading the wrong manga. Thanfkully Topi is here to enlighten us.

No we dont know that, only you do as a reader of Topi Jerami Piece.
Again, so the guy who:
- Splitted sky with Whitebeard
- Duelled with Mihawk that shook Grand Line
- Roger gave his hat to him
- He gave his hat to main character
- Retired Kidd, one of biggest Luffy's rival (arguably biggest since his debut has higher bounty than Law and highest bounty among 11 Supernovas) in single hit
- Can go to Mariejois and chat with Gorosei
- Provoked Whitebeard by fainting his men
- Wifi diffed Greenbull and made him forget whatever he planned to do in Wano
- Wifi diffed Kaido and made him forget whatever he planned to do in Marineford
- Stopped Marineford War instantly with just some serious words
- Stopped Akainu's attack single handedly

Godlike guy with resumes above...

Will job to Blackbeard offscreen, same Blackbeard whose.portrayal has been kinda shit from getting soloed to Magellan to failed to get Hancock's fruit to chickened against old Rayleigh?

I repeat, guy with shitty perfomance like Blackbeard is NOT the endgame. He will fall first before Shanks the Godlike.
@Shiroyru @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Paperchampion23 @Red Admiral

To think the WG wanted to get rid of the Shichibukai because they were counting on the Seraphims to replace them

The way it's going, not only they lose the Shichibukai(with Cross Guild acting against them), but they are losing the Seraphims as well as the rest of the Pacifistas (who might be against them with Bonney's involvement).

Decades of plots going upside down in the World Government's head with Saturn who thought he had everything under control

The balance of power is seriously shifting against the World government lol :shame:
depends on how deep oda wants to go with cd hierarchy tbh

god's knights
gorosei
imu

may be quite formidable .

anti wg may have numbers but lacking in quality

Blackbeard who's been built up as the anti thesis to Luffy, his mirror image is losing to anyone else but Luffy? Okay man.

Good shit. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @EmperorKinyagi @Elder Lee Hung @HA001 @Kurozumi Wiwi

You guys must read this, we have been reading the wrong manga. Thanfkully Topi is here to enlighten us.

No we dont know that, only you do as a reader of Topi Jerami Piece.
Nah I didn't say Shanks will defeat Blackbeard physically

Here is the chain of events:
Shanks wifi diffed Blackbeard
Blackbeard escaped
In another arc, Luffy vs Blackbeard happened
Luffy vs Shanks will take place later

Kinda the repeat of Wano arc:
Shanks wifi diffed Kaido
Kaido escaped
In another arc, Luffy vs Kaido happened

Nah I didn't say Shanks will defeat Blackbeard physically

Here is the chain of events:
Shanks wifi diffed Blackbeard
Blackbeard escaped
In another arc, Luffy vs Blackbeard happened

Kinda the repeat of Wano arc:
Shanks wifi diffed Kaido
Kaido escaped
In another arc, Luffy vs Kaido happened
How many admirals can Shanks solo at same time?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You better stick to this promise.

You've only got one more strike and I'll be keeping an eye out.

You've had back to back L's though Lik maybe give it a break and ask the question maybe I'm wrong and a bit delusional when it comes to Zolo?
I only got one strike left if Zoro doesnt trash Kizaru on his way out of Egghead.
And the last strike only counts if Zoro doesnt end up the strongest character in existence.
There are too many Ws in my pocket and the only L so far is ZKK.
Nothing delusional about Zoro #1, pay attention instead of >muh MC. :goyea:
"Oda is an even bigger Zoro wanker than I am"

- @nik87
It's true. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.