Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUTAL MOMENT legit or overhype bullshit
I havent seen the page but from discussing it with others i would keep my expectations very low and not read too much into it. If it ends up being a whammer then all the better.
But it's not some other character i believe. It should still be about dorry/brogy. But maybe they do a really cool attack or say a really cool line?

I feel like Saturn will be a group effort. Kuma, Giant Robot probably with the help of Vegapunk, and maybe Bonney as well, I think will all defeat Saturn.

Also I'm still going with my belief that Kuma will die at the end of the arc.
Saturn's regeneration means that he will get damaged a lot by multiple characters until they find a solution/ it runs out
Also I'm pretty sure Bonney will use alternate future Nika now that she realized he's exist on Kuma so he can becomes the hero he always wanted to be

I havent seen the page but from discussing it with others i would keep my expectations very low and not read too much into it. If it ends up being a whammer then all the better.
But it's not some other character i believe. It should still be about dorry/brogy. But maybe they do a really cool attack or say a really cool line?
Where s zolo?

No facts to counter?

Sure take it your way.
Zoro did not need luffy saving there.
Zoro was there because he choose to , breaking ropes ain't a big deal for zoro.
Plot wanted it that way or zoro would have never joined luffy.
I won't counter you, you would come up with some new bs.
Plot is always supreme. It is greater than your headcannons.
Headcannon: Zoro could break the ropes.
Reality: He was too starved and couldn't do it without external help. So in a way Luffy saved him like he does everyone else.

What if Dorry and Brogy plan to use Kid to sink the fleet?

Say after he lost, Shanks captured his crew and took them hostage. Then forced Kid to go out with Dorry and Brogy to egghead.

Realistically, don’t see what Dorry and Brogy themselves can do. They’re strong, kinda. But their strongest move can only split one boat. By current standards they aren’t really relevant.

But if they have Kid and can force him to comply with them via hostages, they could legitimately end the marine fleet. As we saw what damned punk is capable of in naval combat.

Saturn's regeneration means that he will get damaged a lot by multiple characters until they find a solution/ it runs out
Also I'm pretty sure Bonney will use alternate future Nika now that she realized he's exist on Kuma so he can becomes the hero he always wanted to be
Yep I can definitely see Bonney do that.

Kuma, Vegapunk, and Bonney makes the most sense to defeat Saturn, compared to Luffy who has no history or any interaction with Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.