Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the worst first showing of a so called top tier I have ever seen:

Aokiji: Defeats all SHs and freezes the ocean
Kizaru: Destroys the supernova
Akainu: Vaporizes Jozu's rock/kills Ace&WB
Fuji: Summons a meteor
GB: Low diffs King&Queen
WB: Summons a tsunami
Shanks: Splits the sky vs WSM
Mihawk: Negs Krieg/Zoro
Kaido: Low diffs supernova/Luffy
BM: Sucks her son's soul only using fear
BB: Defeats Ace

Even non-top tiers like Crocodile/Doffy/Kuma got sick first intros.

Saturn: Gets stabbed by Bonney/Stopped by Sanji/Pierced by Franky/Stopped by general Franky.

:gokulaugh:

You're funny af lmao

The whole crew is affected by that dogshit writing
Not just Zoro

Luffy is a garbage character that takes all the spotlight from everyone
This has always been the case since the beginning of the TS. Characters like Nami and Ussop who were once major characters in every arc pre timeskip were sidelined hard for the M3 and no one complained. Only now that Zoro and Sanji gets affected as well that the fanboys start to complain.

@Pringles prolly hates the Admirals more than he likes Luffy
Keep my dick out of your mouth, I never said I hated the admirals you buffoon.

I love the admirals, I love them more than you do and acknowledge them at their right value.

I hate the people like you who put them at a level where they aren't and who directly jump to conclusions based on 1 line of spoilers.

Spoilers: "Luffy punched Kizaru away"
You: "Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 is happening"

I'm sorry that you three brainless idiots thought that Zoro was a god and the MC of the series who should have one shotted Lucci, and then fight Kizaru.:catsweat:

I know it must be tough for you three clowns especially smoking all that hard copium.

Maybe just maybe it's the fault of you Zorotards for putting too much high expectations on Zoro.:quest:

Nah that can't be it, it's obviously Oda's fault for not making Zoro a god like you guys wanted.:shame:
unreal cope, if you read One Piece for Luffy exclusively no doubt you'd be satisfied with the handling of post timeskip arcs, but anyone who cares the tiniest bit about any other strawhat should be able to see just how flawed the crew's handling is. But, hey, Zoro fans bad !

Status
Not open for further replies.