Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly straight to the moon. IT'S ENEL TIME WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Enel is the Power Source of the Ancient Kingdom

Shaka: "In the past, they had a power source that would upend our modern ideas of what's possible."

Enel on the moon:

Enel's robot space army will make a time machine and they go back in the past and become the ancient kingdom and Enel betrays them and becomes Imu

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Luffy just immediately jumps to G5. Against Lucci and against Kizaru. How can Oda believe this is remotely good? Build up is needed. Let Luffy use his first gears first. Use some Haki skills and ultimately ACoC.

Awakening should be his last resort.
Exactly. Don’t forget the fact that it basically only lasted a single chapter which consisted of them running around for 50% of it and ended with them “KOing” each other in the lamest and most anti-climactic way possible

You can see steam leaking out of Luffy when he’s flying back, which implies Kizaru might have straight up booted him out of the form
It feels kinda crazy Kizaru would do that to current Luffy so I think it’s unlikely.
But coincidentally this is the only instance where Oda drew steam after someone got yeeted away by one of Kizaru’s kicks. Usually he draws no effect or a light effect

I'm not emphasizing shit, I'm reminding certain people that Luffy punched Kizaru away, he didn't just punch him.
This would be valid IF it was stated that Luffy proceeded to run towards Saturn in the summary, otherwise you're being just too hung upon the phrase as if punching someone "AWAY" is usually not the norm.

No, you are wrong.

Read the panels again dude.

Luffy started eating to recover because he was seeing Saturn hurting Bonney.

This had nothing to do with Kizaru since he was also sitting and doing nothing.

Get your facts straight.

What facts? He doesn't have to take down Saturn here, Luffy looking at him doesn't mean he will or even can bypass Saturn's healing the main objective Is escaping with vegapunk

What facts? He doesn't have to take down Saturn here, Luffy looking at him doesn't mean he will or even can bypass Saturn's healing the main objective Is escaping with vegapunk
"Main objective is escaping with Vegapunk 🤓"

Guys we got a One Piece scholar among us.

The infamous incident that will shock the entire world is Luffy escaping from Egghead!!

How didn't I realize this sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.