Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
how would look bad on the summary?
I just wanted to make a Crocus joke/reference tbh lmao.

But Dorry and Broggy showing up is not gonna help me since I'm from Kiddistan (Kidd-I-Stan).

I'm kinda worried about why Redon said the end of the chapter is so brutal too especially with Dorry and Broggy showing up as the last part of the chapter apparently. I have a very bad feeling about it.
We're not far from the worst episode ever in One Piece to get animated too /s. That certain godforsaken incident in the first place lol.

Apparently the Shanks vs Kidd episode drops on Shanks birthday, so yeah....Thanks Oda and Toei. Thanks a lot lmao.

:endthis::king::kidwat::peperain::pepemotion::josad:

I

Indigo

I just wanted to make a Crocus joke/reference tbh lmao.

But Dorry and Broggy showing up is not gonna help me since I'm from Kiddistan (Kidd-I-Stan).

I'm kinda worried about why Redon said the end of the chapter is so brutal too especially with Dorry and Broggy showing up as the last part of the chapter apparently. I have a very bad feeling about it.
We're not far from the worst episode ever in One Piece to get animated too /s. That certain godforsaken incident in the first place lol.

:endthis::king::kidwat::peperain::pepemotion::josad:
wait, you think there's gonna be a beaten up Kid or something with the giants?

Characterization and all of that other stuff you call "irrelevant" contrarily adds substance to what would be otherwise a brain dead product meant to entertain the lowest common denominator. They're also what can get the audience attached to the piece of media without needing to metaphorically jingle keys in your viewers' faces every damn waking minute. People that are fans of AtLA appreciated it for more than its action, and if the only thing the live action has are the fights going for it, it will be judged as the lesser product of thr two.
Bullshit. Avengers Endgame with that shitty plot and characterization proofs otherwise.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
wait, you think there's gonna be a beaten up Kid or something with the giants?
Possibly, I fear they could take him hostage as a memento of what happened. A reminder not to fuck with them and Elbaf basically. That kind of spoils of war thing or something? I imagine Vikings did shit like that too?

Kidd said he wanted to take Kaidos head and mount it on his ship too, so that would be a brutally ironic panel, that I can see Oda stroking himself at the thought of doing a savage callback/mockery of lol.

What if it was Kid that sank the marine ship while still being captured by the giants. That would be something...

Jika the Damned One coming in clutch to help save Egghead? Cant have Vegapunk without Mr Punk Rotten himself? /s

Status
Not open for further replies.