Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to believe that Admiral fans are Celestial defenders. They don't want their fave Saturn to lose, they want him to keep oppressing and capturing girls so they want Luffy to focus on Kizaru.

I'm bodying all the nonsense you're spreading you gaslighting clown. In no way have I taken my take back that Nika will defeat both in my post, dunno where you're getting this.

Nika has to defeat Kizaru in order to defeat Saturn. The all out fight will happen against Kizaru and the one shot will happen against Saturn.

Kizaru looked amazing. I couldn't have expected more from his durability but Oda has proven me wrong yet again.

Lol dude couldn't even put down Sanji or atlas.

He does not look amazing. Nobody believes this. Not even you.

People seriously believe Vegapunk is gonna die ..?? Me must have some super healing serum at his disposal, if Minks have magical medicine what reason is there to believe that worlds smartest man doesn’t possess something similar.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

- sentomaru after fighting kizaru and 1 chapter later is well and standing.

- Bonney is kicked and hits the barrier and is fine, Sentomaru even catches her.

-Franky is kicked and gets up as if unharmed.

- sanji with casual kicks blocks some lasers and receives some and is totally fine

- Franky too.

- gear 5 luffy appears and shoots kizaru again with basic haki, admirals are so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.