Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you read "Nika agenda" in my post? :bamathink:

What am I even "arguing" here? lmfao
You said "Goofy fans" because you clearly dislike Lu ffy and call the rest of the people "Goofy fans".

Let me tell you one thing, One Piece is around Lu ffy, he is the center of the story, love it or hate it.

If you don't like it, stop reading and move on.

Will Zoro and Sanji have their moments this arc? Of course. I've been pushing the "Zoro will finish Kizaru off" idea for weeks/months.

Until then, be patient and stop sprouting nonsense.

In Egghead Sanji has more feats than Zoro.

Zoro is getting Stalemated by Lucci, Sanji is tanking and Blocking top tiers attacks.
Bro at this point yall are literally lying about Sanji not taking damage.
You're in a stage of copium called denial.
:seriously:
I'm not even not even a Zoro vs Sanji bro. I don't care about Zoro feats vs Sanji feats. It's just annoying that the conversation is full of lies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro always gets hype and Sanji had a whole emotional arc dedicated to him and his life/backstory. People keep saying they get shafted because of Lu ffy and its a load of shit. They get alot, but Lu ffy gets more because hes him and the main character. Like why is this a problem holy shit. People say that Lu ffy fans are crying and coping or whatever but its literally the other fanbases that bitch and whine because their fave isnt the MC.

You said "Goofy fans" because you clearly dislike Lu ffy and call the rest of the people "Goofy fans".

Let me tell you one thing, One Piece is around Lu ffy, he is the center of the story, love it or hate it.

If you don't like it, stop reading and move on.

Will Zoro and Sanji have their moments this arc? Of course. I've been pushing the "Zoro will finish Kizaru off" idea for weeks/months.

Until then, be patient and stop sprouting nonsense.
Does that mean I clearly dislike Zoro and Sanji because I said "ZoLo" and "Sanjino" too?

Status
Not open for further replies.