ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Auger's fruit is like shiki's, sounds basic at first glance, but upon further notice you realize how broken it rlly is.
Aye absolutely true! Seems like Oda is following a theme of this mostly with Blackbeards crew and their DFs now too? Pizarros fruit has INSANE potential, San Juan Wolf's, Vasco's, Burgess', Doc Q's etc could have great potential too.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If saturn has not eaten a DF then it is still special power he could only use after transformation or using magic circle thing :kayneshrug:
Don't move the goal post

Since it's not confirmed then your argument is mute and my point stands...he used just an eye stare... which you can't compare with kaido named attacks or him using club :kayneshrug:

Don't move the goal post

Since it's not confirmed then your argument is mute and my point stands...he used just an eye stare... which you can't compare with kaido named attacks or him using club :kayneshrug:
Not at all. Saturn is either using DF or special powers using transformation. That in itself > Base Kaido only using nameless club attack.

C

CensoredbyWG

He's lineage is Xebec

he has the same main goal

"The World"

he is coming for Imu's Throne

lmao
Gohdroger right YET AGAIN.

Blackbeard is a descendant from imu's lineage while luffy is from dyras(imu's brother).

The final fight is a reenactment between blackbeard(imu) and luffy(dyras).

In short, oda will pull the same thing that kishimoto used in his show lol.

Good old Abel and Cain two brothers conflict.
Post automatically merged:

That theory about oda creating usopp based on a racist japanese saying about tan/dark skinned individuals being coward slaves gets more and more true by the day.

Last edited by a moderator: