ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Would he have fired a stronger laser if his eyes were opened..
:sanmoji:

He just doesn't want to witness it. Kizaru is not conflicted anymore, but that doesn't mean he won't feel bad for what he did

I don't understand why people don't get this .
Kizaru is not holding back from trying to kill them.
It been 2 damn chapters in row with him trying kill them but we know he will feel bad about .
The whole arc about him not wanting to do this but will because he a cog .
If sanji was not there they would have died how the fuck is that holding back if they going to died to some people lol

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
โ€Ž
Yeah right? Loved to see them again! And no worries, I have no doubt that he and his crew are doing alright! It's still Oda we're talking about, he couldn't even kill Kinemon, so he wouldn't off the Heart- or Kidpirates this way

Absolutely:pepecry:
Aye thats absolutely true! Its going be a very emotional reunion for Law and Bepo with the rest of their crew when it does happen then ofc! A very "Heart-felt" reunion even LOL! Or "LawL" even, puns yay!

Seriously though, I have faith in them, as you said Oda wouldnt kill them off nor the Kidd pirates, hes setting up something grander for them, they just took a huge loss because they succeeded too much and thus equal forces have equally opposing reactions, what goes up, must come down, yin and yang etc. They will bounce back and they will bounce back HARD and it will be GLORIOUS!

:cheers::kata::lawbepo::kidsmile::steef::sweat:

The schemes of Blackbeard Pirates are making them into the most interesting faction in the world.
It can only be rivaled by the luck of Cross Guild. Whenever those two are getting panel time, it's great stuff.
Augur's response in this chapter gave me chills. :crazwhat:Where Xebec failed, they will succeed.
The fact they knew that Saturn was in Egg Head means that someone is spying the WG. I guess the only person capable of doing that is the same person who infiltrate in the same room where also was Mihawk, Sengoku, Doffy and Kuma. Laffite, of course. It would be cool if Laffite infiltrated in Pangea Castle several times without being noticed