ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Xebec failed. But as Catarina said "Teach is special"
The other page show that Saturn, the gorosei and Imu doesnt have any idea of what is Blackbeard goal and plan. They are confused by Teach actions
And not forget that Imu put Blackbeard alongside Luffy and Shirahoshi. Idk, for me he is being build up to take Imu place
I won't be shocked if the third Devil Fruit power Blackbeard steals away ends up being whatever the hell is going on with Imu.

I

Indigo

honestly, this is a good chapter

Blackbeard hype

Sanji hype

Luffy, Sanji and Zoro all trash tralking their enemies, feels like a victory is coming next

Egghead incident

The defeat of an Admiral, a failed Buster Call and maybe even the death of a Gorosei

Vegapunk is saved by the Straw Hats and they are gonna bring him to the Revolutionaries somehow

the WG can't ignore that, so it's gonna be all out war against them both

One piece is predictable, next arc you already know side characters will navigate the story whole the monster trio will fight the baddies of the arc, the other straw hats will be on side missions that don't even matter

What still speaks against Blackbeard is that the whole point of Luffy being Nika is that he will free the world and thats only possible by defeating the WG and Imu in particular.

Very tough call at this stage now. Blackbeard either fails like Xebec or ends up as the successful version of Xebec.

honestly, this is a good chapter

Blackbeard hype

Sanji hype

Luffy, Sanji and Zoro all trash tralking their enemies, feels like a victory is coming next

Egghead incident

The defeat of an Admiral, a failed Buster Call and maybe even the death of a Gorosei

Vegapunk is saved by the Straw Hats and they are gonna bring him to the Revolutionaries somehow

the WG can't ignore that, so it's gonna be all out war against them both
I still think that it isn't unlikely that the OG Vegapunk and Kuma still die here, but aside from that, I do agree that it's pretty easy to guess that the Egghead Incident is going to be the complete and utter defeat of the World Government against the Straw Hats.

Its simple, Teach got:

- The strongest logia (yami yami)
- The strongest paramecia (gura gura)
So his last DF will be the strongest mythical zoan
Exactly. And that's gotta be Imu's DF.

I

Indigo

What still speaks against Blackbeard is that whe whole point of Luffy being Nika is that he will free the world and thats only possible by defeating the WG and Imu in particular.

Very tough call at this stage now. Blackbeard either fails like Xebec or ends up as the successful version of Xebec.
you fail to realize that Blackbeard's goal is to become the King of the World, just like Xebec

if he defeats and takes over Imu

he becomes the last big bad

defeating him is saving the world from darkness (his fruit) and bringing a new dawn