ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1107: I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
What still speaks against Blackbeard is that the whole point of Luffy being Nika is that he will free the world and thats only possible by defeating the WG and Imu in particular.

Very tough call at this stage now. Blackbeard either fails like Xebec or ends up as the successful version of Xebec.
Sun God vs Blackbeard's moon is good thematically as a final fight imo

What still speaks against Blackbeard is that the whole point of Luffy being Nika is that he will free the world and thats only possible by defeating the WG and Imu in particular.

Very tough call at this stage now. Blackbeard either fails like Xebec or ends up as the successful version of Xebec.
Luffy and Teach can team up against Imu. This alternative makes Teach as final villain still possible

What still speaks against Blackbeard is that whe whole point of Luffy being Nika is that he will free the world and thats only possible by defeating the WG and Imu in particular.

honestly id like the latter or a 3 way megawar between the WG, SH fleet, and BB Fleet. The WG being incompetent and constantly making bad decisions makes me think theyre more vulnerable then ever for BB to accomplish his goals.

Luffy and Teach can team up against Imu. This alternative makes Teach as final villain still possible
Moreover, Luffy and Teach's relationship with one another has always been defined by how they both represent the two sides of the same coin of what being a Pirate means. Taking down Imu and the WG is only one part in "freeing the world." It's just as important in the fallout of this sort of seismic shift in the world order to determine how one is "free."

And that I think is going to be at the center of Luffy and Teach's conflict.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

BB is thematically more fitting to be FV

The story is about luffy and his journey with his crew.

It's BB and his crew which parallels it.

Sun God Nika which embodies light and then you have Yami BB which is darkness...

Both being D with special lineage...both being similar but opposite...

Both crews having their counterparts in crews...

Even from power perspective, this fits...haki vs df merchant.

It also has personal touch.... With ace and garp.

And, this is has buildup going for decade now.

Luffy vs BB is way better than ImU who was introduced way later like Kaguya in Naruto.