Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Curious to see what the BB pirates took from the island

They clearly didn't plan on brute forcing it since they brought the 2 members that can get in and out quickly without being detected

I wonder

:zorothink:
They lack a known scientist too. York should have just been trying to ally and work with them instead. Being a traitor for them and enabling them to sneak in easier too. Lafitte could even have hypnotised her given the chance to make sure she can't betray them too at any point.

Unless Oda gonna reveal another new BBP member suddenly whose a scientist or New MADS will team up with Blackbeard or even Queen will? Idk lmao.

I was thinking they could steal vital research by Vegapunk, blueprints and research on history, ancient kingdom technology, WG secrets, whatever juicy, important stuff they can get that Saturn doesn't want getting out and get it destroyed with the buster call and through his and Kizarus efforts too.

@Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi you guys are falling victims to the insane standards Admiral haters hold Admirals at

Remember Kaido got his attacks blocked by the likes of Raizo/Kinemon and Big Mom got slammed by Kid/stopped by Chopper and so on

Sanji blocking an attack not even meant for him isn't an anti-feat for Kizaru whatsoever :kobeha:

Sanji aint even gonna fight him. It's just a little moment so that Luffy can show Bonney how to beat Saturn

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
People who clowned FAirytale and Naruto for years gonna be coping harder the closer we reach final war /arc of One Piece

The power of love with Sanji (stronger than light and everything)
The promised /prophesied saviour , Nika Luffy
Etc...

More to come
Fairy Tail is inexcusable. A naked, blind, deaf, half dead Erza one shot a fresh demon.

But that Nika worship shit... This is unbearable. Oda really is happy with Luffy getting IN UNIVERSE worship?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung @EmperorKinyagi you guys are falling victims to the insane standards Admiral haters hold Admirals at

Remember Kaido got his attacks blocked by the likes of Raizo/Kinemon and Big Mom got slammed by Kid/stopped by Chopper and so on

Sanji blocking an attack not even meant for him isn't an anti-feat for Kizaru whatsoever :kobeha:
I don’t care that Sanji blocked Kizaru? Lol

Where did you see me say that? I’m tired of Oda holding Kizaru back is what I’m saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.