Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Laffitte and Blackbeard are childhood friends
Honestly wouldnt be surprised at this point, hes the chief of staff to BB and thus plays a similar role to Sabo for the Revs. He has that right hand/vice captain energy too. I said Katakuri is the right hand/VC of Big Mom but Perospero played more of that role too. Like how Nami is the true right hand/VC of the SHs.

:pepebusi::beanmean:

I really hope Zoro isn't actually being made fun of for his fight with Lucci

While I don't think Lucci is a top tier he's definitely in the YC1 to YC1+ ballpark at the very least

There's nothing wrong with Zoro struggling to beat him

Set realistic expectations

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Project harder. Your boys been stuck on Luffys left overs for 13 chapters whilst Luffys cycled through 4 opponents now. There is nothing you can do but cope now, Jinbei will help you out with some haki tho dw. :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh:
Seems like Kizaru is another opponent Luffy couldn't finish and others have to do the job properly. The way this is going, Luffy will not beat anyone in this arc... :milaugh:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Man devon can copy saturn that mean 2 things .
1 Saturn might get killed after egg head and she will take his spot .
2 She can probably control the seraphims and they took them .
3 BB got caribou knowledge now except if they refuse his offer .
BB a s s will be on that throne !
ZEHAHAHAHA
I will laugh SO FUCKING HARD if Devon can just infilitrate the Gorosei and thus Mary Geoise, pretending to be Saturn the whole time, even if its for a short time and she can even use his powers potentially too! Gorosei and Imu getting fucking played by Blackbeard and Devon, that would redeem her HARD after this massive failure with Boa BUT to even be able to copy Saturn is an amazing feat for her and thus Blackbeard too, so fuck it, lets gooooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.