Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji got a Zero moment on the roof. About 3% of Zoro's exploits on the roof. Lazy bitches should be happy about that too. Now their boy is working as an ambulance. Niki's cum+lanji's can't match the feat of Zoro vs Kaido+Bm
Enjoy the Landji of the bitch, your boy is compared to this one
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Pretty crazy Luffy hype. Stamina issues are the only thing holding him back, I wonder how he does in that regard in this fight. I like Luffy and prefer when he isn't holding back, but how I feel on this depends on where it goes from here.

Shame for Sanji having to get Vegapunk out of there. And it seems like he dies anyway, but at least this may have been build up to Sanji vs Kizaru in the future. Best to look on the bright side, I don't mind Luffy looking stellar, I just would've preferred more Sanji shine.

I'll probably just hope Sanji goes back after going with Vegapunk, but seems Oda's building up to the arc ending. I was hoping for Wings vs Kizaru (after Zoro vs Lucci), but Luffy vs both top-tiers is definitely surprising. Hopefully they at least seriously pressure him. If Luffy beats both, I feel like that'll be excessive.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lizaru’s attacks can’t even kill a 1% HP Vegapunk :suresure:

@Tejas @Erkan12 @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @SkySanji
I don’t know the context but

Kaido literally could not kill a single character including a mortally wounded Kinemon. Lol

Downplaying characters for “not being able to kill” in a series like One Piece where characters like Pell have tanked nuclear bombs to the face….lol

I don’t know the context but

Kaido literally could not kill a single character including a mortally wounded Kinemon. Lol

Downplaying characters for “not being able to kill” in a series like One Piece where characters like Pell have tanked nuclear bombs to the face….lol
Ok then you Admiral fans better apologize to BM fans right now

Status
Not open for further replies.