Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more time I was right. Last year when we were at the beginning of the arc, I said that the Egghead Incident itself would be Vegapunk making a global broadcast announcing the truth.

And that would turn the world upside down.

Dude, I couldn't had been more precise :steef:
I just didnt want to believe it fully convinced that Luffy will save the world without anyone finding out. Really happy about being wrong😊

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
Bro

Check spoiler waiting room

I said it myself that zoro is coming.

We all know that oda doesn't stall Zoro and off-panel him from main action so if he did then it's kind of keep him away for some reason

However, this come across as stupid..lucci shouldn't be able to hold zoro for so long.

And, now he made jinbei move there....i just hope he doesn't make zoro postpone lucci to go towards kiz....
Oda wants to keep Zoro near the lab/Seraphim/York.

I thought it was because of Laffitte, but I'm not sure now.

At this point, I think Zoro's fight will get interrupted by York turning the Dom Shoes off, making it so Zoro can't move.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
ur opinion on spoilers?
So far, moving along my expectations of Vegapunk broadcasting Ancient Kingdom history to the world. He'll let them know an Ancient Warrior (Robot) and Joy Boy have returned and fighting against the WG on Egghead. This will cause chaos and trigger the final push towards One Piece.

Still concerned Luffy will just escape without having a proper fight with Saturn, it would waste so much build up. Zoro will clap Lucci soon, and Sanji will still get a few hype moments.

I think the major plot points are all but wrapped up, but there's still a long way to go to draw the final fights + escape. I also believe Luffy will get new attacks/abilities/forms with Gear 5th. Oda always introduces a new wrinkle for every arc main fight.

1) Sanji and Vegapunk try to escape

2) Vegapunk attempts to broadcast something to the entire world

3) Saturn stops him

4) A dying Vegapunk to Sanji: " Tell everyone the name of the ancient kingdom is X. Look at me Skykaiser D Wanji, you have your mother's eyes..."

5) Vegapunk dies, reverse super saiyan

6) Sanji vs Saturn begins

Ok everybody laughs with Sanjino now but at this point Oda will handle Ls to every fandom. Swordbros,Candies and Admiralbros will get an L and only Nika will get an actual W.

Status
Not open for further replies.