Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Sanji and Vegapunk try to escape

2) Vegapunk attempts to broadcast something to the entire world

3) Saturn stops him

4) A dying Vegapunk to Sanji: " Tell everyone the name of the ancient kingdom is X. Look at me Wanji, you have your mother's eyes..."

5) Vegapunk dies, reverse super saiyan

6) Sanji vs Saturn begins

ahhahahahhaha
have some shame my man

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

And yet he still contributed a LOT to the fight with Big Mom and they EQUALLY took her down together lmfao. Kidd broke her arm too. Law was never gonna yeet her out of Onigashima without Kidd and thus get rid of her for good and win without him too.

Oda is far more biased towards Law like he is with Zoro over Kidd and Sanji. He prefers swordsmen characters.

Sanji had his chance to at least tag team Kizaru here but Oda wont let him do that. Not even getting to attack him. Still not even using Ifrit or even Diable Jambe at least, getting nerfed again like when he used the raid suit ironically.

Kidd haters really want to ignore all the success hes had too, just because its not being shoved in their faces, not being spoon fed to them and thus how strong he actually is and how much he accomplished being based on the unluckiest pirate to ever exist IRL AND not having infinite plot armour and ass kissing by the author himself.

Kidds personality is the issue shit went so wrong with Shanks and his crew too. He set himself up. Not a strength thing or anything. Just sheer stupidity/impulsiveness/selfishness/ego/whatever. Kidd is hot headed and reckless. He wanted revenge for losing his arm before to Beckmann too.

Law was ambushed and has the plot armour of the immortality surgery and finding out what the D means and such,, he was given far more screentime, and character development and already got to cheat death with Doflamingo recently too and just way more outright and even openly admittedf favouritism from Oda and the fanbase.

Both Law and Kidd lost their ships and their crews btw. Law only survived just because Bepo happened to ask Chopper conveniently for some advice or about his rumble balls or w/e and thus he had that trump card miraculously to help ensure he and Law could escape. Plus Law and his crew being subaquatic naval experts helps a lot more too.

I could keep going by Kidd as per usual had the odds way against his favour, he was the one who betrayed and jumped by fucking Kaido of all people, a literal yonko and one of the strongest beings ever yet he gets slandered for that, make that make sense.

Kidd never gives up no matter how much he fucks up and how badly shit goes for him. A lot of his haters wish they even had a fraction of the balls and tenacity that he has. They make fun out of him and attack him out of jealousy, a desperate need to feel superior out of insecurity/inferiority.

Fuck man Im constantly having to fight and try to defend Kidd here, its exhausting. Kidd getting slandered for going up against Shanks and Kaido. Getting slandered for being taken down by two of the strongest and most important characters in the series, especially Shanks in terms of importance by far ofc. Ridiculous.
This made me feel bad for kid damn bro
I read it all💔

Liar, you liked my shitposts
Read my avi
:goatasure:
I like funny trash talks, especially if it fires against any Straw Hat fanbase cause I hate all the Strawhat pirates apart of Jinbei (and Zoro to a healthy extend).

Sanji fans did some real funny posts and memes against Zoro fans over the past week and gave them delusional tards who thought Zoro is Yonko level a reality check. But doesnt mean Sanji fans werent immensly delusional themselves thinking he would do anything of importance against Kizaru.

I do believe AR will help play role against Saturn....

So, AR holds Saturn and we see luffy vs kiz

Or

AR + Luffy fights Saturn and Zoro vs kiz

Because as Pringles said, it doesn't make sense why zoro won't even come across kiz and Saturn here at all
I think you guys are overthinking what Zoro "needs" to do this arc lol, but sure maybe

Oda wants to keep Zoro near the lab/Seraphim/York.

I thought it was because of Laffitte, but I'm not sure now.

At this point, I think Zoro's fight will get interrupted by York turning the Dom Shoes off, making it so Zoro can't move.
I hope there is at least a good reason for keeping Zoro away from the real events:seriously: I really hate how Oda always makes him disappear, that's even worse than the regular crew seperations

you are making this assumption as if luffy has being a top tier since chapter 1. this is just luffys 2nd fight/arc as a top tier
Post automatically merged:

it seems everyone skipped arlong park
I know but Oda hasn't given Luffy any vibes of yonko that he gave to other yonkos....

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
And yet he still contributed a LOT to the fight with Big Mom and they EQUALLY took her down together lmfao. Kidd broke her arm too. Law was never gonna yeet her out of Onigashima without Kidd and thus get rid of her for good and win without him too.

Oda is far more biased towards Law like he is with Zoro over Kidd and Sanji. He prefers swordsmen characters.

Sanji had his chance to at least tag team Kizaru here but Oda wont let him do that. Not even getting to attack him. Still not even using Ifrit or even Diable Jambe at least, getting nerfed again like when he used the raid suit ironically.

Kidd haters really want to ignore all the success hes had too, just because its not being shoved in their faces, not being spoon fed to them and thus how strong he actually is and how much he accomplished being based on the unluckiest pirate to ever exist IRL AND not having infinite plot armour and ass kissing by the author himself.

Kidds personality is the issue shit went so wrong with Shanks and his crew too. He set himself up. Not a strength thing or anything. Just sheer stupidity/impulsiveness/selfishness/ego/whatever. Kidd is hot headed and reckless. He wanted revenge for losing his arm before to Beckmann too.

Law was ambushed and has the plot armour of the immortality surgery and finding out what the D means and such,, he was given far more screentime, and character development and already got to cheat death with Doflamingo recently too and just way more outright and even openly admittedf favouritism from Oda and the fanbase.

Both Law and Kidd lost their ships and their crews btw. Law only survived just because Bepo happened to ask Chopper conveniently for some advice or about his rumble balls or w/e and thus he had that trump card miraculously to help ensure he and Law could escape. Plus Law and his crew being subaquatic naval experts helps a lot more too.

I could keep going by Kidd as per usual had the odds way against his favour, he was the one who betrayed and jumped by fucking Kaido of all people, a literal yonko and one of the strongest beings ever yet he gets slandered for that, make that make sense.

Kidd never gives up no matter how much he fucks up and how badly shit goes for him. A lot of his haters wish they even had a fraction of the balls and tenacity that he has. They make fun out of him and attack him out of jealousy, a desperate need to feel superior out of insecurity/inferiority.

Fuck man Im constantly having to fight and try to defend Kidd here, its exhausting. Kidd getting slandered for going up against Shanks and Kaido. Getting slandered for being taken down by two of the strongest and most important characters in the series, especially Shanks in terms of importance by far ofc. Ridiculous.
Kid and Law will 100% be back for the final push towards the One Piece. Book it bro. Keep believing.

Status
Not open for further replies.