Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Like I told pringles, I’m not claiming I’m Mr perfect over here, but I’ve been honest and consistent with the things I say. I am nice to others until I see them saying foul shit. You may think I'm a dick, and you may not agree with my reasons, but they're ideologically consistent.
Aye you've been very grounded and as you said honest and consistent. I'm the same or try to be at least, I get it and respect it definitely. We have similar mentalities.

No mentally healthy people believe themselves to actually be perfection incarnate or superior to others, Redon reminds me of Homelander somewhat for example.

:cheers::myman:

Lmao you would be so happy if kizaru easily defeated luffy but you cry when luffy does the slightest thing because you are not objective because you are a fan and this causes more disappointment cry baby
Weird that the so called Luffy fans seem interested just in how strong he is, and they’re perfectly fine with the character getting utterly destroyed as long as he gets more powerful, celebrating that gravestone of an once good protagonist called Nika.

@Pringles

What do you think about Zoro vs Borsalino and Sanji vs Aramaki in a marine war arc
I don't see Borsalino being an admiral after Egghead

Imo Borsalino is going down in Egghead and he will be defeated by Zoro
I understand why you say that with what we have so far Paperchampion and your analysis of the current events is not wrong at all, in fact I agree why you say that.

Now, I'm more looking at the bigger picture of the situation and my arguments mix both of current events and predictions of the future events.

To me, Saturn has yet to show what makes him eternally young / immortal and what makes him a Gorosei. The current chapters have already showed to us his insane regeneration abilities and it won't stop there.

Remember that Saturn told Bonney that if it hurt him, he would have dodged and he hasn't dodged anything yet and has only been regenerating, that gets to show you how insane he is if he yet has to care about the punches people land on him.

I think Saturn may even be unbeatable and the only counter to him may be the warrior of liberation that fights as he wishes and manipulates the fight.

Bonney will punch Saturn, Robot may also get involved who knows, but it'll only hype up Saturn and tells us that the only solution is Luffy/Nika.

We will learn about Nika's devil fruit with this confrontation.

We may even understand why Kizaru is a cog in the machine and doesn't want to betray Saturn, maybe Kizaru knows what Saturn is capable of and he doesn't want to betray him yet.

The only answer to Saturn is Nika, that's what Kuma's flashback has hyped us for, that's what an immortal elder who knows Nika is going to face.

You don't bring an elder who knows about the void century so he falls in the hands of somebody else that is not Nika.

Luffy will crush Saturn like an "insect" with his foot and destroy even Egghead in the process in an attack named "Bajrang Stamp" or "Bajrang Axe", similar to the attack that Kuma saw Luffy train. In Hindu mythology, Lord Saturn is associated with Blue Sapphire, which is Oda's reference for that. What is even more striking is that in that same mythology, Bajrang Bali (Hanuman) steps onto Saturn and puts him under his mighty feet to control him. Bajrang Bali and Saturn, the connection runs deeper than him being crushed like an insect, which would be the most satisfying outcome of the arc.

Given that Saturn is most likely going to be defeated by Luffy, I only see Zoro defeating Kizaru.

If Saturn has yet to show us his real abilities and the ancient robot has yet to move, it means the arc still has a lot of chapters left, meaning that Zoro can defeat Lucci (or not) and then come back for Kizaru.

Luffy defeated Lucci then Kizaru then will defeat Saturn.
Zoro defeated Kaku, then Lucci then may finish Kizaru off.
Sanji imprisoned Kaku, faced Kizaru and then may finish Lucci off.

This will even mirror Sabaody with Zoro having his revenge on Kizaru and having his Rayleigh moment.

Zoro uses "3 sword style" and "9 sword style" technique and Kizaru has shown us that he can create light clones that all own a sword so Zoro is the best match up.

Zoro fighting Kizaru goes beyond that. Zoro has to channel his energy to cut light and that makes him more likely to get black blade in the future. Zoro can't just go and land an attack like "Divine Departure" because the cut is not clean and it will not cut light, it will only cut Kizaru. So, he has to learn how to channel that blade energy to make a clean cut on light.

If you don't believe me yet then let's take a look at Zoro's potential opponents until the end of the story.

- Zoro cut a rock in Dressrosa (Pica)
- Zoro cut fire in Wano (King's flame)
- Zoro may cut light in Egghead (Kizaru)
- Zoro will cut "nothing" / invisible human (Shiryu)
- Zoro will then fight Mihawk
- Zoro will cut diamond (V. Nusjuro) - either before or after Mihawk (but I have it after)

Rock -> Fire -> Light -> Nothing -> Mihawk (best swordsman) -> V. Nusjuro (diamond + best swordsman ever)

Kizaru fits perfectly as Zoro's opponent, he is his next element to cut, like he says it clearly: "there is nothing I can't cut"

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Tbh, I don't care if kiz goes down this arc.

Sooner or later, everyone will fall.

But it would be big disappointment if kiz goes down without showing awakening and Haki
Completely agree man.

I need Big Man Teach to show off his Big Black CoC too but also ideally awakenings for all the fruits he has, but the Yami Yami at bare minimum regardless.

I'm still burning from Kaido and Big Mom not showing confirmed awakenings and if Kizaru doesnt do, this is gonna break me just as hard as Wano and what happened to Kidd and Law has too. Ironically what happened to Law was due to Mr Zehahaha ofc.

Oda really??
He gave us that panel of Sanji and Luffy panel last chapter acting cool as mf infront of a villain with Sanji even dropping a peotry line about sending apology letter while smoking.......
Next chapter it doesn't have any relation again and VP still got hit, potentially dying at the cause of it.
:shame:
Should not have waste too much time and panel to show SH acting cool if it doesn't deliver next chapter.
Unless this is the catalyst that will make Nika finally set himself to put Saturn and Kizaru 6 feet under instead of thinking about full rescue/escape mission.
Stussy and Vegapunk after being protected by the God of speed and observation haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.