Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO, thats one of the reasons I came back and am still here too! This place is therapy for the likes of us lololol!

You rememberd my OG Name on here too! Thats so nostalgic now!

:cheers::kata::sweat::shocking::amazing:
You will always be Lone Laguna Espada to me, that's the name I've known you with when I first joined this forum <3
LMFAO, thats one of the reasons I came back and am still here too! This place is therapy for the likes of us lololol!

You rememberd my OG Name on here too! Thats so nostalgic now!

:cheers::kata::sweat::shocking::amazing:

Kekw you had the perfect meme for this! :milaugh:

Aye you've been very grounded and as you said honest and consistent. I'm the same or try to be at least, I get it and respect it definitely. We have similar mentalities.

No mentally healthy people believe themselves to actually be perfection incarnate or superior to others, Redon reminds me of Homelander somewhat for example.

:cheers::myman:
Damn, maybe that's a little too much.

However...

This is reminiscent of his tweet claiming he has no competition.

"That should be enough" literally mocking the guy lol.
Ah the translation I read was something along the lines of you did enough, this scar will remain with me. Doesnt come off as mocking as the symbolism of scars in one piece have been results of facing a powerful individual. Zoros scar from Mihawk, Shanks scar from BB, Luffys from Akuinu, Whitebeards scar most likely from Shanks relative, and Kaidos from Oden. He also follows this dialogue saying with people like the rooftop crew hed conquer the world so yeah, thats some encouraging words from the strongest creature

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Oh VP is actually dead..

Pulled Roger in dying moments...nah punk record will definitely play

But knowing oda,....he will off-panel whatever it has to say

Status
Not open for further replies.