Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
i'm still not sure about saturn's fate, if imu is indeed the final villain surely saturn will still have major role in future
Tbh, seeing how Saturn full zoan form is, I really don't want them to be FVs along with ImU..

Can't even consider them fighters

And, it's just not punk record, Devon copied Saturn so Saturn has to be taken care of in someway for that plot to work out

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
โ€Ž
Future admirals ladies and gentlemen ๐Ÿ’€

HEY GUYS LOOK ITS KADAR!

@Stacks ITS OVER FOR KADAR NON BELIEVERS!

THAT GUY is called Guillotine? Thats awesome, I had a great idea for Devon having the Guillitone fruit, GPT came up with some AWESOME ideas for it!

The Hulk Hogan/Redneck/trucker guy is called Pomsky? Lmao. Urban? Interesting choice of names.

So much hype for these guys and Oda immediately wasted it, like Sanji vs Kizaru right now. Fuck Oda, the troll, the worlds greatest blue baller.

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup:

They were Pirates for Centuries. Marines were shitting their pants and calling Kizaru directly, not some VA fodder.

They are literally what Inuarashi/Nekomamushi are for the Minks, Rivals fighting each other for years but for the New Giant Pirates. We saw how powerful their Sulongs were, now imagine a race which is even more powerful.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Cope more

Kizaru has showed the worst AP so far.
Damaging vegapunk who's already fatoly wounded is nothing to be happy about

Imagine been treated lime average high tier by Luffy the whole arc
Am I supposed to be sad that G5 Luffy finally managed to make Kizaru bleed ๐Ÿ˜‚? Why are you hell bent on my enjoyment of this chapter, Kizaru stood on business and if Vegapunk is really dead this is a massive moment in this series, meaningful deaths are hard to come by. An Admiral potentially delivered another classic.

Nothing I've seen so far has me worried powerscaling wise. I saw Momo without haki make Kaidou cry out in pain. Big picture Ndule, you're focused on crumbs.

HEY GUYS LOOK ITS KADAR!

@Stacks ITS OVER FOR KADAR NON BELIEVERS!

THAT GUY is called Guillotine? Thats awesome, I had a great idea for Devon having the Guillitone fruit, GPT came up with some AWESOME ideas for it!

The Hulk Hogan/Redneck/trucker guy is called Pomsky? Lmao. Urban? Interesting choice of names.

So much hype for these guys and Oda immediately wasted it, like Sanji vs Kizaru right now. Fuck Oda, the troll, the worlds greatest blue baller.

:risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup::risiup:
Expectations: Akainu vs Luffy, Akainu vs Dragon
Reality: Red King vs Red Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.