Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Saturn’s involvement changed things .

I feel for Sanji fans this chapter was excellent way for Oda to shut any critics on Sanji .
After writing him blocking attack from Kizaru, drew that worried Kizaru face, and saying apology letter line, this week Oda just makes Sanji run away and let Nika 1 vs 2ing the opponents instead of 2 vs 2

Totally excellent way to shut any critics alright

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
After writing him blocking attack from Kizaru, drew that worried Kizaru face, and saying apology letter line, this week Oda just makes Sanji run away and let Nika 1 vs 2ing the opponents instead of 2 vs 2

Totally excellent way to shut any critics alright
Oda. Chould have just let Sanji take Vegapunk away but now he had to make it extra painful for Sanji fans

:ihaha:

But what I will say is that at least we know Kizaru forced Luffy out of Snakeman. So Oda didn't go completely braindead; he at least showed us Luffy using his fastest, most effective mode outside G5 before using his most taxing state.
He didnt. When Luffy is out of G4, there is a sound like Ballon losing air, while there was none when Kizaru kicked Luffy. He just got in G5 to pass the barrier and save VP before Kiz killed him.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I posted that pic for Kizaru slander mainly. Law is one of my favs
Oh you're excused then lololol, I thought you were pulling a @Mr. Reloaded on me! Worororo!

I suspected you were going for the Kizaru slander tbf too, since you love to bagua dunk on Admiral fans ofc!

Whoever drew Kidd and Law in that pic deserves a Ragnaroku though!

I still believe Kaido is coming back though sincerely too, so I'm just being petty too. Him and Big Mom both somehow.

If he doesn't I'll Thunder Bagua Oda myself!

:risiup::saden:

I like how everyone just forgets Luffy coughed blood in the literal last chapter lol

Please Oda we’ve had enough setup just these guys actually fight now, this arc needs to end

Oda needs to stop feeding Luffy feats after feats. On the wings of PK, both are doing the bare minimum while Luffy is doing overtime.
You guys should stop trying to push YC level characters to admirals. Kuzan and Greenfraud have already told us that they are no match for them.

its just your guys problem thinking that yc's has any chance against admiral 1v1 (let alone against Admiral 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.