How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Nika is already beyond Admirals' paycheck.

After what keeps happening to Admirals from wifi diffed Greenbull, Aokiji became Teach's underling, Kizaru jobbing in Egghead, nobody really takes Admirals seriously anymore
Nika can actually stall 2 Top Tiers at once. If Nika can actually stall 5 Goroseis at once, then no chance Nika vs Akainu will happen. Teach has a chance because he can negate DF power while Luffy got overly reliant with his Nika form. But Akainu? Nah

Either Sabo or Yamato will avenge Ace. One inherited Ace's devil fruit and one has ice power mythical zoan that can counter Akainu's magma
Nika is actually beyond any current top tiers paygrade barring maybe Teach if he's awakened both fruits or some shit. We kinda already knew this from the Kaidou fight. Kaidou is supposed to be this generation's bar for power, and Nika without any mastery of the mode, was turning him into a comedy routine.

Which is why Oda gave it such a heavy drawback. This is why it's odd Oda has him spamming it on egghead, but I think I figured Oda out. It was a red flag to me from the jump. Oda is not interested in a real fight atm. In a real fight going G5 against a top tier is far too dangerous, because there is a risk of it running out leaving Luffy helpless. It's not like Luffy to just jump right into his final mode when in a long drawn out fight.

So rest assured if Akainu vs Luffy happens, a lot of it won't be in Nika state.

ZenZu

Yes, we need one badass hype moments to set the tone and we might see that against RHP or WG
Knowing Oda, he'll have Shanks lose to a cheapshot, or with help from Kuzan. Ain't no way he's letting his pretty boy go out without ssj wank 😂. I would be a bit worried if I were you, I know I am, can't trust Oda in these matters. He often doesn't know where his priorities should lie, the dude sucks at giving villains their flowers.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
He isn't beating BB.

That's one of the wildest take.

BB is Luffy's fight. I don't know why I am even saying such obvious thing
Maybe koby beating him 1v1 is wild but sword jumping bb 100% possible

Luffy is pretty preoccupied with the shenanigans of the world government right now

While the world is distracted with that koby and a unlikely alliance will invade behive

I think you misunderstood my original post.

I don't ask why Blackbeard is final villain material - he has always been one of two contenders alongside Imu.

I ask what exactly changed this chapter that people feel the need to bring it up?

As far as I'm concerned nothing that gives us a clearer picture of the endgame happened this chapter.
I was just catching up with my dudes.

What if gorosei get defeated here? Bonney vs Saturn, Zoro vs Nasjuro, then we have Luffy, Sanji, Jinbei :kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Knowing Oda, he'll have Shanks lose to a cheapshot, or with help from Kuzan. Ain't no way he's letting his pretty boy go out without ssj wank 😂. I would be a bit worried if I were you, I know I am, can't trust Oda in these matters. He often doesn't know where his priorities should lie, the dude sucks at giving villains their flowers.
Shanks might get cheap shot...but that's how BB roll. Always been the case.

But we are talking about BBPs specifically Shiryu who might end up fighting Ben.

Maybe koby beating him 1v1 is wild but sword jumping bb 100% possible

Luffy is pretty preoccupied with the shenanigans of the world government right now

While the world is distracted with that koby and a unlikely alliance will invade behive
And, they will be taken care of

BB is going down only to Luffy

And, I only see shanks and IMU giving troubles to BB but even they will not beat BB let alone SWORD

Nika is actually beyond any current top tiers paygrade barring maybe Teach if he's awakened both fruits or some shit. We kinda already knew this from the Kaidou fight. Kaidou is supposed to be this generation's bar for power, and Nika without any mastery of the mode, was turning him into a comedy routine.

Which is why Oda gave it such a heavy drawback. This is why it's odd Oda has him spamming it on egghead, but I think I figured Oda out. It was a red flag to me from the jump. Oda is not interested in a real fight atm. In a real fight going G5 against a top tier is far too dangerous, because there is a risk of it running out leaving Luffy helpless. It's not like Luffy to just jump right into his final mode when in a long drawn out fight.

So rest assured if Akainu vs Luffy happens, a lot of it won't be in Nika state.
Like G3 and G4, Luffy will be able to sustain G5 longer or even loses its drawback.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

But we are talking about BBPs specifically Shiryu who might end up fighting Ben.

And, I only see shanks and IMU giving troubles to BB but even they will not beat BB let alone SWORD
BB is more of a rival to luffy than a straight up enemy

Meanwhile

Koby and BB are on two sides of the law

They have been involved in multiple conflicts against each other either directly or indirectly

And Garp sacrificed himself to save Koby who was kidnapped by blackbeard to leverage his title

If where to believe koby is gonna be a rival to luffy let alone an admiral by the end of the series he needs to do something crazy impressive to prove himself

Taking down bb and saving the world would be pretty impressive

ZenZu

The problem is we don't know how strong Ben is exactly. You think Oda will build Ben up before his loss? This dude gets a panic attack when the chapters aren't focusing on Luffy taking a bathroom break.

I feel no ways on Shiryu being above Ben honestly. I'm pretty much expecting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.