It has always been
Yonko > Admirals
Gorosei > Admirals

Luffy > Kizaru
Saturn > Kizaru
Actual footage of Doritos celebrating absolutely nothing

S

Sasaki Kojirō

> Luffy casually dodging Kizaru(fastest admiral) while turning him(and Saturn) in a pancake while fighting in a 2 vs 1
> Luffy being more concerned by Saturn's regenerative abilities than Kizaru
> Saturn having to summon the other 4 Gorosei after Kizaru got quashed

Even fanfics never wanked top 1 Godfy like this :luffylaugh:

Why did Luffy bring up the fact that he wasn't damaging Saturn but didn't say anything about Kizaru throughout that fight they both had?

Bro Admirals, intangibility does not exist for Luffy.:lulz::luffylaugh:

What's that got to do with my scale? I'm talking about how Kizaru took G5 to the limit in round 1 while half assing.

I literally just said, round 1 was going against my own scale, so I had to make sense out of it (which was G5 required for Kizaru travelling speed)....are you illiterate?
Lol

Non serious Luffy ended kizaru in 1 blow
Serious Luffy treating Kizaru like Lucci tier enemy...can't land anything and gets dusted again in 1v2

:suresure:you simply can't scale whenever it comes to Admirals/yonko

What's that got to do with my scale? I'm talking about how Kizaru took G5 to the limit in round 1 while half assing.

I literally just said, round 1 was going against my own scale, so I had to make sense out of it....are you illiterate?
No, that's the point. Luffy was goofing around while in G5, while restricting himself from using any type of advanced Haki and as soon as he pulled out an advanced Haki move, Kizaru was flattened. We told you and the other Admiral stans exactly that but you refused to believe it. You deluded yourself into believing that a serious, all out Luffy went toe to toe with a "casual" Kizaru.

No, that's the point. Luffy was goofing around while in G5, while restricting himself from using any type of advanced Haki and as soon as he pulled out an advanced Haki move, Kizaru was flattened. We told you and the other Admiral stans exactly that but you refused to believe it. You deluded yourself into believing that a serious, all out Luffy went toe to toe with a "casual" Kizaru.
Simply dishonest

They fooled themselves that Luffy was serious and using adhaki the whole fight

G4 Luffy ~ Admirals
Adhaki G4 Luffy beats any admiral extreme diff bar Akainu who can only lose to G5

Status
Not open for further replies.