How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not talking about people believing them i am talking them show up at wano and telling all pirates they there that they after luffy and pirates would let them do what they want on either side.
They would get jump by both sides for differnt reason so even if they top tier all 5 of them not taking on everyone there .
Who cares. All of them were already busy and couldn't do a shit to Gorosei.

Kizaro and Saturn were weak and couldn't get pass Luffy and had to get help from five elder.
If this happens, it's over
I don't want to see excuse that Kizaru did his mission
wb mission was to save his son and Ace died because of his own stupidity..
wb>>>4 admiral??:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Here's the thing. Kizaru is not using anything if we are judging by on panel feats. Luffy was still exerting infinite more energy into it by being awakened.

I'm gonna hold off final judgement on what exactly was going down until this arc finishes. Cause up until this point it doesn't even seem like Kizaru has even went much harder than he did on MF.
To be honest luffy is in base form and doesn't do much more than he did in g4

C

CensoredbyWG

She might be above Shanks given their bounty reveals and her insane tankiness, but it’s an extreme-diff for Shanks most likely (Kaido is stronger than both for sure). She’s definitely above current Teach and his Commanders too since he went high-diff with Law who didn’t even use Puncture Wille on him. This Law that BM herself would mid-diff.
I believe shanks top 1 in verse, specially given that he was the youngest yonko prior to luffy and the only one without a DF.

Your headcanon isn't above what the manga tells us dude, no matter how much you don't like it, it's directly said in the manga that the WBP could defeat the Marines + Shichibukai.
Said by who? Sengoku? Who had no idea how much different to primebeard was and the strength of his commanders? You keep talking about headcannons, im using the manga as fact and when the fight ended, WB pirates lost their captain and second divisin commander, who did Navy lose? All their top tiers were fine, only reasons the other didn't go down was to have them vs BB once he tries taking over WB territories.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He used his maxed out lightspeed kick to bust Luffy through the robot and two explosive barriers, which did little to Luffy. He spammed clones equipped with Ama no Murakumo. He used lasers. Now his attacks don't seem to bother Luffy either.

Luffy using G5 against Kizaru really becomes irrelevant given he did the same against Lucci and literally made a circus show out of it. We also know Luffy used G4 against fodder, meaning wasting more energy than is necessary.

And since Haki has a higher ceiling, holding back on ACoC + ACoA is a bigger nerf than holding back on awakening, which Kizaru isn't even confirmed to have in the first place. The moment Luffy pulled out advanced Haki, we know how Kizaru looked like.
Kizaru hasn't even used basic hardening if we're only judging haki and visuals.

Kizaru's kick was powerful enough to send Luffy flying to another dimension, his kicks have never been potent for dealing damage but it showcases the force behind them is powerful enough to send Luffy flying further than any Yonkou he came across and they were known as physical beasts.

Where Kizaru has always done real damage is his lethality, and who has he even used his light sword against? The closest thing we got was a clone, Kizaru wasn't even present in that scenario. That was disrespectful on his part if anything, that alone showed us an attack that could do critical damage to G5, but Kizaru himself wasn't shown fighting G5 with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.