How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody has gotten any fight except nika on egghead every other character is shackled
Even Nika fights shackled, the scabbards get a full 2 chapters vs kaido and some extra stuff .
The longest fight this arc has been a cat and mouse chase more than a fight and was chapter and a half .
Which was luffy and kizaru and people should not expect any longer fights this arc .

Yes because how it ended means nothing to how it could have gone from the start.

Sengoku wouldn't make such a statement if it was just bullshit, the WBP could win, the manga says so, quit coping.
Im not coping you are, could as I've already said means fuck all, we saw how it ended, who cares if the marines were dirty, they was there to show the world somw of their dominance and they did that exactly, destroyed mentally the WBP, only was One Piece being revealed as real again by WB, Luffy doesnt count as he is the MC

Im not coping you are, could as I've already said means fuck all, we saw how it ended, who cares if the marines were dirty, they was there to show the world somw of their dominance and they did that exactly, destroyed mentally the WBP, only was One Piece being revealed as real again by WB, Luffy doesnt count as he is the MC
I don't care what you think it means, as long as you acknowledge what the manga says, which is that the WBP could've won at Marineford.

Fans will clown Luffy and BM for forgetting she had ACoC but where is even Kizaru’s basic CoA?

We had Katakuri combining his Logia-like powers with flame CoA but all Lizaru does is show off his reliance as pure DF merchant. Is Lizaru not confident in matching G4 Luffy Haki for Haki blow?
:choppawhat:

I mean, Luffy had an 8+ hour fight on a magical dimension with Katakuri while an entire Yonko crew chased his crewmates. Is it any stretch of the imagination to think that:

1. The Gorosei will focus first on stopping Vegapunk's message?
2. That the Ancient Robot will play a role in holding them off?
3. That the Giant Warrior Pirates wont do the same thing?
4. That they decide to claim the Mothers Flame, leave and Imu moves in to destroy the island entirely

While Luffy is distracted with Kizaru (if he actually continues to fight)?

It definitely not "too stretch" but I highly doubt they are going to let Luffy/Nika roam free. Big Mom was targeting the ship, while Gorosei members will target massage and Nika.

Even with help, imo there is 0 chance they let Luffy go fight a huge ass fight with admiral

People who are thinking that Kizaru is the "worst" of the admirals need a reality check, there's no good admiral, they were all literally crushed by Oda.
Admiral fans for years argued that Greenbull and Fujitora are much weaker than the original trio, some even thought in different tiers. Kuzan's Yonko subordinate status and Kizaru's performance gave them a reality check.

LODA absolute fucking bum, I aint seen a mangaka drop the ball with villains/antagonists this badly, complete utter trash showing from an admiral of one of five high powers of this world... trash chapter. If there is no bit of the truth of the world this chap, then it was a complete waste of fucking time and the pacing is wack
Admirals washed Luffy in Sabaody and Marineford. It's time for Luffy to show that he is strong. That's the whole point of the story, to become strong and achieve dreams.
Some guys are still stuck on the Logia Awakening 😭

I highly doubt Luffy getting captured. Dorry and Broggy sacrifice is a possibility, but would that be enough? Maybe adding robot? Well, we are going to see 2 weeks later, i guess.
Only reason I say Luffy might get captured is because it seems like something Oda might do to throw in some obstacles for the SH's to overcome. They would have to come up with a plan to get him back. Maybe they might try to get Shanks to help them. Zoro would have to take charge and try to figure things out on his own. They didn't really need Luffy anyway to make decisions. I feel like Zoro would be better at that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.