How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three scenarios:
1) Luffy and friends defeat all gorosei = worst scenario
2) Luffy and friends escape without defeating the gorosei = disappoiting scenario
3) Luffy and friends loose = best scenario
The only thing you like is luffy being crushed, luffy has been pushed too hard for 1000 chapters and you were always in a good mood, now luffy is one of the strongest but of course you don't like it

Last edited:
Stop this recency bias bullshit and reread the whole arc until now

You forgot already about Kuma's flashback that sets up Saturn's defeat by Nika
You forgot already about the Iron Giant
Nope, I still have said that the AR is going to stop them, im also not naive enough to think that Saturn might get a solo venture with Luffy when 4 of his contemporaries are also here now.

What they did in Wano

What they did in WCI

What they did in Chapter 1

What they did vs Law and Garp

You can absolutely have people do stuff even if it's minor and the story would be better off doing so
I'd like to see them do something already, but that's a separate thing. Did you say "small"? Their expectations were that Sanji or Zoro would take over Luffy's role.

The only thing you idiots like is luffy being crushed, luffy has been pushed too hard for 1000 chapters and you were always in a good mood, now luffy is one of the strongest but of course you don't like it
lol its not because of this reason...
I just dont want see all gorosei loosing in egg head. Its horrible to think all this build up of them to just lose now.
I dont like the escape scenario either because what would be the point of make all gorosei going to egg head and they can't do nothing to stop SH?

I dont care about powerscaling

Stop this recency bias bullshit and reread the whole arc until now

You forgot already about Kuma's flashback that sets up Saturn's defeat by Nika
You forgot already about the Iron Giant
I agree that there is too much set up from Kuma and Bonney flashback about Nika being the one to free them only for Nika to run away. However I also am not sure how long Luffy's G5 can last when all 5 Gorosei are going to be there. Either Giants and co need to step up or Nika really MVPs.

I think we all need to take a step back and realize that these spoilers can change perception entirely based on dialogue or missing content in the chapter.

We have no idea if:

- Kizaru is just smashed and thrown away with no further implication to his status.
- The other Gorosei's dialogue with Saturn may imply their endgame with egghead.

Remember that this scene exists in Egghead with the other 4 Gorosei and York:
All five Gorosei going down on Egghead would legitimately be insane, and not in the good way. I'm half-way certain they're here to ensure Imu gets more fuel for his special island-busting weapon. They might not even actually show up; it's possible their summoning gets interrupted or is put on a timer until Luffy beats Saturn.

I just dont want see all gorosei loosing in egg head. Its horrible to think all this build up of them to just lose now.
I dont like the escape scenario either because what would be the point of make all gorosei going to egg head and they can't do nothing to stop SH?

Guys, you completely forgot the reason they went to Egghead in the first place, it had nothing to do with Luffy lol

It was this and to kill VP. Now its to stop a message about the world from spreading. They can fail and succeed in different ways. Capturing Luffy is never going to happen at this stage.

Who says they will be defeated here, and do you really believe it? It may be possible to defeat Kizaru and Saturn, but not all 5 gorosei can be defeated here

The Gorosei have never been hyped up as fighter until Egghead and Saturn. Their introduction and downfall by Nika the God of freedom makes sense narratively. The admirals have also always been portrayed underneath the Yonko. If you claim otherwise you just haven't been paying attention. It makes sense that Kaido and Luffy, two Yonko's were going at it toe-to-toe at the climax of the Yonko Saga. It wouldn't then make sense for Luffy to struggle against an admiral, who has always been portrayed as beneath a Yonko. It's the end game. Luffy is showing everyone how big the gap really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.