How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Im just glad the Mother Flame plot is still on and supports Imu being endgame, because if Saturn lost, then frankly there would be no one to take the resource and give it to Imu and his weapon. Ideally they dont want anyone knowing about it.

If all the Gorosei are here, it guarantees that they are likely getting it now and probably will all leave in the end.
you do know sanji is the mother flame right

I think thats the point. Its an endgame tease and its the only way you are going to force Luffy off the island at this stage. The question is what will be accomplished before that happens
If it really is just shades of the other Gorosei appearing, that confirms that it was the Shade of Saturn which Shaka saw on the camera (we still have 0 explanation about what that silhouette was and it looks nothing like York or the Seraphim but suspiciously like Saturn)

So you don't want him to be "pushed too hard" to become the Pirate king?

Will there be ANY payoff if things are easy or just handed to him?

I don't think you understand what you’re asking for.

This is the first arc off of Wano, which arguably had Luffy’s biggest challenge EVER in the form of Kaido. You can’t expect him to struggle anywhere near as much as he did in Wano in the first arc of a whole new saga.

Oda's hiding all of Kizaru’s combat skills for the eventual 1v1
Honestly i need to read an actual summary and full pages because we have zero idea of his status after this point lol. A lot of what is being paraded here is regarding the fact that Saturn is mentioned again but Kizaru isnt, which considering what Saturn does after, doesnt mean that Kizaru doesnt still have presence after getting hurt.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Even I can't defend this and I'm a big Luffy fan tbh
But to be fair Saturn's still conscious and everything, even if Kizaru's down and out, so..
Saturn still hasn't shown that much impressive AP and i'm not sure if that will change. I want him to be a challenge because of his fighting ability, not just regeneration

I mean all the cute vegapunks are still alive just the caucasian main onw is dead. Its really a win.
what is blud yappin about

Status
Not open for further replies.