How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is, but it seems impossible, it seems that saturn called the other gorosei when they were in front of luffy, if luffy tries to run away from them and go to the ship, he will have directed all the attacks at the people he is trying to protect, after all, kizaru will have intervened before they can go, since kizaru is very fast, and at that time the gorosei will also come there, so the escape scenario does not seem possible, even if it is the best scenario, I'm sure he can't win against 5 gorosei and kizaru, but what if he loses against them? I'm sure they don't want to leave him alive, they're going to kill him, which means he can't lose, it's so shitty
Its the ancient robot time

The fact that Kizaru couldn't land a single hit on Luffy is hilarious to me, blud is the fastest man in the verse, how is just FS enough to make the man a joke? lmao
Can't wait to see the raws.
Yeah that's unreal to me as well. How is the speed of light not enough to land a single hit on Luffy, yet Kaido was here giving Nika club marks.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The fact that Kizaru couldn't land a single hit on Luffy is hilarious to me, blud is the fastest man in the verse, how is just FS enough to make the man a joke? lmao
Can't wait to see the raws.
The idea that Kizaru is the fastest man in the verse is on the same level as the one that says Fujitora has the best CoO in the verse, man, and neither of them is supported by the manga.

Fujitora is injured by Karasu, gets bruises on his face from Dressrosa Luffy, Kizaru can't do something that tired hybrid Kaido did over and over in gear 5 which was to hit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.