How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are acting as if communicating telepathically and teleporting from thousands of miles away require the same thing?

Come on now
dude I never seen an instance where it take more times teleport from bigger distance this is basically instant . Create the circles poof they are there . Or a sumnmoning etc . Never was affected because of the distance well maybe in one piece who know ? But normally no this is not the case .

if luffy can solo the Gorosei this manga can end now
He can't even damage one, he won't be able to deal with them five even if they themselves can't fatally harm him.
Robot, and even then i wouldnt put stock on it doing much outside of holding them off for VPs message to leak and for things to end in the next "10 minutes" which can be 20 more chapters at this rate lol
I thought about this too but I am not sure, this 10 minutes seems like a really long time for that robot to fight or do whatever it does.
Yeah it's 15 minimum at this point but I am honestly a little tired of it already, hopefully this brings more freshness

Kaido was beating the hell out of luffy even in Gear 5 .
He end trying over power luffy and lost but before that he was hit him back hit for hit .
Something it seem that Kizaru can't do to vs gear 5 luffy if he get taken down by WSG and now he on ship and Saturn get back to luffy before him .
Kaido was not doing nothing to gear 5. ONe pannel he hurted him the other one he is just fine . For now luffy looking invincible in gear 5 his weakness being his time limit . ANd white star gun was not invinted when luffy fought kaido so sadly we never had to witness the effect on him .

Bro nobody saying this hypes Gorosei

You're just salty thay Kizaru ain't a threat to Luffy at all, he's pathetically weak even in a 2v1, he can't look impressive
I saying fuck that that this hype the Saturn .
I don't give fuck if it because of a hax cause logia are hax DF also .
Some people downplay Saturn to much but he one still standing in luffy way .

Tiers in OP

Pk level:

Garp, Roger, WB

Yonko level:

Sengoku, Rocks, Luffy, Shanks, Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Rayleigh, Mihawk

Gorosei level:
Gorosei

Admiral level: Law, Kuzan, Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora

Yc+: Aramaki, Yamato, Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.