How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
:handsup: I don’t follow the brain dead discussions like that. All I remember last time I checked the spoilers was Kizaru pulling a semi-draw with Luffy whilst trolling all the same.
To bring you up to speed, G5 ate food while Kizaru was about to kill Bonney and Kuma. Luffy sneak punched him after recovering and people went crazy cause Kiz's lip bleed. Afterwards, Kizaru killed Vegapunk and Luffy grabbed him from behind. This chapter is the result of that.

So Kizaru got knocked out a second time ... without CoC or Armement ? Damn, I expected admirals to be weaker than Yonkos (except Big mom), but even I am didn't expect such an ass performance
:whitepress:
I don’t think Admirals>BM really has any leg to stand on anymore

The two characters who defeated BM subsequently got 3 billion berry bounties, the same tier as the admirals.

For the longest time people coped that the bounties were fraudulent because Kid and Law would get destroyed by a yonko 1v1. But now the manga has shown that even admirals get destroyed by the yonko 1v1.

We are going to wait for 10+ days and in the end the next chapter is gonna either be set somewhere else away from Egghead, or will have Jinbe/Zoro/Lucci or other characters, and wont have the Gorosei Zoan forms nor the Vegapunk reveal.
I know Oda's sneaky ways. Bait the public with a cliffhanger and milk it for two chapters or more.
:josad:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Sanji is in the same exact spot as last chapter he hasnt moved

Sanji is the last reaction on the page

Sanj is 100% gonan shine next chapter and be the most feared by the marines

Status
Not open for further replies.