How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
That's not very good evidence. I see a lot of people with that image of Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho wearing shades as a pfp for example.
Doesn't mean much
Of course it's not. But when you add in the same posting style, same attitude, same priorities in power scaling debates, the same complaints, and same dislike of certain members, it's gets more suspicious.

I don't know why people come back after getting banned, I mean they don't have any shame? You got kicked out from a place and now you are gonna come back in a disguise/new name.

Would be great to see Luffy against the Gorosei, can he surpass his brother (I mean Imu was also there)? Both failed to protect the old guy (Sabo was just eavesdropping at first) but then Sabo did manage to hit all of the Gorosei, have a chat with Cobra and then escaped. I would love a Sabo and Luffy standoff against the Gorosei.

From the looks of it Saturn has the ability to summon/teleport and thats why he is bringing the others and could get to Egghead himself.
Probably end of Kizarus role in the arc with the Gorosei arriving and confronting Luffy.

VP being dead means that the surviving satellites are the next target, they probably would inherit the originals knowledge in case of his death and Shaka was already aware of it. 10 mins time for setting screens, wtf is this shit.

Was Kiz not punched in the face while attacking someone else? Was Kiz not grabbed from behind when he was killing Vegapunk?
That's not what I'm talking about, you're framing it like people are just blowing it out of proportion and Kizaru doesn't actually look bad, which couldn't be further from the truth.

And Kizaru has observation haki and is literally light, being "sneaked" multiple times just shows how terrible he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.