How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
It's really sad that Kidd wasn't a good, smart character.
Oda had a chance to make him one of the most creative, versatile, and cunning characters in the verse arguably.
But he just didn't.
Then he got him killed(?) by Shanks.
Poor guy
Was expecting Magneto like abilities and all we got was a rail gun. Oda was really playing favourites in Wano

@Paperchampion23
Seeing how they were successful in killing Vegapunk, this makes me think that they will succeed in getting the Mother Flame and also York(Unless she taken by the Blackbeard Pirates already).

I think the only thing they will fail on is preventing Vegapunk's message from going out and killing the Straw Hats and allies.
Yep, I agree. It goes back to my original thoughts about this arc, that Saturns presence here is to establish an endgame heirarchy and get Imu what he wants out of it.

In the end, VP was killed but he was able to get his message out to the world, sparking what I assume will be the flames of revolution to the entire world and starting the real "Final War".

I really think this is where the AK Robot will come into play, because I absolutely dont think Luffy can hold off 5 Gorosei alone, let alone whatever Kizaru does within a 10 minute timespan.

We don't know if Mihawk is travelling or not. When we met him he already chose Zoro to be that person and possibly settle down. He used to rival Shanks and stopped when that lost his arm so could be the case that only after Shanks lost his arm he became a Shichibukai?
Previously i always thought that mihawk became a shichibukai after shanks lost his arm.

His vivre card established him as famous before the great pirate era, and it establishes that he went around challenging people until there were none left. Then it says he became a shichibukai... oda can either have mihawk and shanks fight during the time that mihawk was coming up in the world or have them fight during the time that mihawk became a shichibukai... Personally now i feel like the latter applies to mihawk he became famous before the great pirate era,crushed marines as the marine hunter and other pirates as well,became a shichibukai to travel freely, him and shanks legendary duel and after that shanks loses his arm so we have bored mihawk in the current story who views shanks as a hasbeen. I do think the great betrayal is shanks losing his arm unless his grudge against the marines and the great betrayal are synonymous.

Previously i always thought that mihawk became a shichibukai after shanks lost his arm.

His vivre card established him as famous before the great pirate era, and it establishes that he went around challenging people until there were none left. Then it says he became a shichibukai... oda can either have mihawk and shanks fight during the time that mihawk was coming up in the world or have them fight during the time that mihawk became a shichibukai... Personally now i feel like the latter applies to mihawk he became famous before the great pirate era,crushed marines as the marine hunter and other pirates as well,became a shichibukai to travel freely, him and shanks legendary duel and after that shanks loses his arm so we have bored mihawk in the current story who views shanks as a hasbeen. I do think the great betrayal is shanks losing his arm unless his grudge against the marines and the great betrayal are synonymous.
Vivre Cards are trick we can't trust them but at least that info fits my theory (that I'm 99% sure to be true) that both Shichibukai and Yonko system only came after Roger's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.