ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
vide will be broadcast in ten minutes , what is time limitation of G5 ? Luffy already is in g5 form for a while . if luffy needs 30 seconds for another g5 transformation , somebody should buy that time. everybody expect i will say sanji or zoro , no fools , of coursa droggy and broggy :)

Doffy > admirals.

He said that WG couldn't take him down, so he blackmailed them.

Seeing how badly Kizaru is looking, it could be true 🥴

How is Onigashima sinking? Did I miss something at the end of Wano?

I’m eagerly waiting to hear what Vegapunk’s message is.

Luffy or Nika is completely deranged! He literally flattens Kizaru and Saturn and throws them away while laughing maniacally. Maybe Nika will flatten Van Auger and throw him away because I have no idea how Usopp will defeat him.

That ending was awesome!

I do not know
But I feel that after Luffy faints or escapes, we will see Shanks
Shanks and Robot are probably the only people who can stop the Five Elders for a few minutes:choppawhat:

If you are going to say that everything else doesn't matter, what is the point?
Saying that the marine is lead by a blood thirty evil ruler instead of a more equilibrated one is irrelevant for you.
I assume the reverie was also irrelevant to you, where the gorosei and Imu got exposed.

On top of this, are you complaining that Luffy has an impact to the world? Would you want him to become Pirate king through irrelevant actions? I am not sure I follow.
Blackbeard is using Luffy, and has since the dawn of One Piece.
Honestly the marines have never really looked like a good organization even before the Imu reveal. They were usually seen protecting slavers or malicious leaders of the country, few of which were pirates that used their status as Warlord to egregious effects before ironically pirates had to stop their schemes. So the leader of the World Government being at least very evil was rather no surprise.

I'm not simply insinuating that everything else is irrelevant, but that in comparison to Luffy's impact, nothing else comes close. The secret Vivi, Sabo, and Wapol discovered has little use in their hands as no one but the Revolutionaries and some of the civilians of Vivi and Wapol's nation would believe them, and spreading such info would likely result in Imu bombing the ever living shit out of their nations.

My problem with Luffy having impact on the world isn't that he has any influence, but that such a young pirates who has no care about the grand scheme of things has massively greater impact than many smarter, once stronger individuals and organizations of the world combined despite only really being active for less than a fucking year, and his influence is so vast that it overlap, or even overtake other individuals' ambitions without even trying; this is especially bad with Dragon, who's grand goal to bring freedom to the world is overshadowed by Luffy's actions doing so despite Dragon having over Luffy decades of experience and determination to be a freedom fighter.

This isn't even going into how many powerful individuals don't seem to be doing shit until either Luffy does something, and everyone else responds, or Luffy brings the fight to their front door.

Kizaru isn't really anywhere near Yonko level
There was a reason why Oda introduced Aokiji as Akainu's rival
Akainu>Aokiji>kizaru
I told you for 10 years :kayneshrug:

Honestly the marines have never really looked like a good organization even before the Imu reveal. They were usually seen protecting slavers or malicious leaders of the country, few of which were pirates that used their status as Warlord to egregious effects before ironically pirates had to stop their schemes. So the leader of the World Government being at least very evil was rather no surprise.

I'm not simply insinuating that everything else is irrelevant, but that in comparison to Luffy's impact, nothing else comes close. The secret Vivi, Sabo, and Wapol discovered has little use in their hands as no one but the Revolutionaries and some of the civilians of Vivi and Wapol's nation would believe them, and spreading such info would likely result in Imu bombing the ever living shit out of their nations.

My problem with Luffy having impact on the world isn't that he has any influence, but that such a young pirates who has no care about the grand scheme of things has massively greater impact than many smarter, once stronger individuals and organizations of the world combined despite only really being active for less than a fucking year, and his influence is so vast that it overlap, or even overtake other individuals' ambitions without even trying; this is especially bad with Dragon, who's grand goal to bring freedom to the world is overshadowed by Luffy's actions doing so despite Dragon having over Luffy decades of experience and determination to be a freedom fighter.

This isn't even going into how many powerful individuals don't seem to be doing shit until either Luffy does something, and everyone else responds, or Luffy brings the fight to their front door.
Luffy has the destiny bullshit, is son of Dragon D Irrelevant and Garp, brother of Roger's king.

Law kept his identity hidden, Kidd is just a hothead.

Luffy is gonna be Pirate King, he has to have a massive impact to becoem one, it's kinda a given.
But I agree, Dragon's irrelevance is unexcusable, they should have done more and more often, ODa is gonna give a dump to show us how relevant they were but they have never been.

:shame::risitasad:

So.. I had grocery shopping done yesterday and decided to buy pancake mix cause' why not? Wanted to celebrate an accomplishment and didn't eat them in a long time...

...ANNND I should have fucking known that this was a sign of what was to come. Thanks a lot, Oda. :catcry:

Kizaru is concussed. He needs an MRI to check for brain damage.

:shame::risitasad:

So.. I had grocery shopping done yesterday and decided to buy pancake mix cause' why not? Wanted to celebrate an accomplishment and didn't eat them in a long time...

...ANNND I should have fucking known that this was a sign of what was to come. Thanks a lot, Oda. :catcry:

Wow this post has almost 40 likes