ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Don’t be surprised if we see Imu in the next few chapters either.

The anime has a couple of months to get to his first voiced appearance (the story about his VA being Kuzan seems to be fake) so I think there’s a good chance of Oda revealing Imu before we get it in the anime.
Yeah right there's that aswell. Perhaps we get his face reveal in form of a reaction shot during the broadcast, when Vegapunk name drops him.

First half of the chapter is about ppl reaction about the broadcast........ would love to see the reaction of Yonko reaction, the Navy HQ and other big personalities.......
We only get to see the reaction from casual extreme side characters as usual.....
:zosleepy:
I mean that’s what makes OP a living breathing world in story telling.

It’s about scale

Kizaru has been rocked by Luffy more than the other way around. I am sure he will get up, but lately Luffy has been clowning him.

In a one on one, Luffy defeats him I think.
I think G5 stamina lets him down and he couldn't put Kizaru down for good before running out of G5, without that drawback I'd agree

Guys I'm gonna sound dumb but
They said Black lightening.
Is it the final form of AdCoC ?
Teleportation?
We all wondered how shanks Travelled so quickly this whole time.
:crazwhat:
I mean it's difficult to tell, cause Saturn is the only Zoan user with a demon based theme for now and they are summoned by a pentagram. It might just be how Saturn or they make their summoning ability look like, but still. Looks more like a demon based DF specfic thing for now and it might aswell just be Saturn's fruit, that can do that.

But I also do not exclude the possibility. CoC is basically will enforcement in a sense. If you enforce your will onto the environment, who's to say, that you cannot enforce your will upon time and space.
Also found it weird, how Shanks got to Kid in no time. That was a range, that should be outside of "burst speed"-range and he went there instantly.

btw does anyone still think that Luffy and Akainu will still have a serious fight?

After kizaru's showing it's quite clear Akainu is food for Sabo
Always tought that Sabo was gonna be Akainu's enemy since introduction.
1. revenge for ace
2. revenge for hurting Luffy
3. "an older brother protects a smaller" or something like that.

I mean that’s what makes OP a living breathing world in story telling.

It’s about scale
Yup. It's definitely a a living, breathing world when everything revolved around a single individual, and nothing of significance really happened unless it's a reaction to said special individual's action (Luffy in this case).

Yup. It's definitely a a living, breathing world when everything revolved around a single individual, and nothing of significance really happened unless it's a reaction to said special individual's action (Luffy in this case).
Yeah, like the biggest events in the world have not been Marineford, orchestrated by BB, pushed by Sengoku and involving WBs where Luffy is basically an afterthought.
Or Akainu vs Aokiji.
Or BB having 3 Poigne Gliffe.
Or Shanks vs Kidd.

For being a shonen, One Piece is one of the few where NOT EVERYTHING is about Luffy.
Hell, WCI was about Vinsmokes and BM.
But sure, go ahead and push this fake narrative.

Yeah, like the biggest events in the world have not been Marineford, orchestrated by BB, pushed by Sengoku and involving WBs where Luffy is basically an afterthought.
Or Akainu vs Aokiji.
Or BB having 3 Poigne Gliffe.
Or Shanks vs Kidd.

For being a shonen, One Piece is one of the few where NOT EVERYTHING is about Luffy.
Hell, WCI was about Vinsmokes and BM.
But sure, go ahead and push this fake narrative.
Sure Luffy wasn't the biggest factor in the cause of the Marineford War, but Ace is Luffy's brother so he had to be involved in that event somehow. Luffy was the decisive factor in the Impel Down escape, which BB needed to qmo up his crew to enact anything else.

Shanks vs Kidd was only possible because Luffy carried Kidd's ass in Wano.

Blackbeard having 3 Poneglyphs was only possible thanks to Luffy's victory in Wano, and his underling Robin making copies for Law and Kidd, which were stolen by Shanks and BB soon after.

Honestly what was so huge about Akainu becoming Fleet Admiral? He hasn't done shit, only sitting behind his desk the entire Timeskip.

Most of these situations needed Luffy as a catalyst to even happen, and most of the other things are rather insignificant in comparison, and are usually waiting for Luffy to do something to actually make any impactful moves.