ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
They would have to break all the snails all over the world. No, they need something like the ATT phone outage that happened last week but on a global snail outage level. Or simply find the source of transmission on egghead and destroy it.
They could just threaten the snails like in marine ford

he did put down kizaru before his time limit. all it take just one hit. that's how easy for him to put kizaru down. kaido get punched like hundred times by luffy and always get up on the next panel to deliver more harder payback. kizaru is getting pizza diffed despite he fight alongside saturn who arguably as strong as him.
that's the point of summoning all gorosei here on this chapter. kizaru and saturn are not enough to handle the situation which is nika come as the biggest obstacle to the completion of the mission.

you guys argued whether luffy can take down kizaru and here we are oda add the odds very high by sent another 4 gorosei against him, but luffy as ussual race against time and protagonist just like in every arc. so it's so typical.
he put him down so good he was down for longer than Kizaru who was up attacking his allies while he was helpless on the ground, be for real

Could not say it better myself. I won't shed a tear if he dies at any point now. That Kuma and Bonney moment where he tried to kill them and made that sick comment was the breaking point.

But he is a Marine and Admiral ofc and whatever life he's had, whatever motivations he has, whatever has influenced him, he has his free will and he's made his choices, I hope karma gets his ass hard now especially. Beyond the pancake/pizza trolling and Gear 5 Toon Force humiliation in general.

He really is just a corporate slave, a cog in the machine and he's very disappointing. Sanji is in a sort of similar situation and he rebelled, he rejected Judge and his enforced slavery, he broke free and has truly become a man and his own person too, he's done what Kizaru should have done and he's far braver than Kizaru for that too.

In fact to think of it, Kuzan did what Kizaru was meant to do. But shame he chose to join Blackbeard of all people ironically, oh well. Its great for Blackbeard fans and getting to see Kuzan go all out and not be so restrained plus it gave us Garp vs Kuzan so there's that.

Idk what Oda has planned with Fujitora but I doubt he will defect too, he could get fired or demoted but I doubt it. Probably be part of reforming the Marines entirely or joining a seperate group of Neo Marines set to rectify the mistakes of the current Marines and their corrupt history and thus "be better" than them (basically what Swords role should be).
Agree with everything you said. We see flashbacks of the dude dancing, eating, drinking with them. He also knows Bonney's just a kid. He's got Sentoumaru's blood on his hands, didn't hesitate to kill a kid and her Dad, fatally wounded Vegapunk.

I haven't seen so many panels of anyone holding their heads like a dipshit across so many chapters and so many panels, this guy is a joke. Went from top 3 intriguing admirals to now being at the bottom of the pile. I have Fujitora and Ryokogyu above him lol

After that Sabaody showcase, I should have known he was a chump when Old Man Rayleigh sliced his cheek. How he so confidently asks Akainu to send him wherever there is trouble, I will never know. Like he's 100% going to take care of business. Luffy probably threw him onto a ship deliberately, out of mercy.

At this point, we can safely assume they’re stronger than the original Yonkos.

Noway Kaido can get off that unharmed. He was HURT.

No wonder why they didn’t ransack Marijois.

Okay its not looking good for Kizaru if we want to be honest but Saturn & the rest of the Gorosei lack something important at least for now and thats intimidation.

How would you feel if 4 Admirals or 4 Emperors were summoned out of the blue ? I doubt the majority have that feeling with the Elders.
Naw there intimidation people just ASSUMED there weak for years with zero evidence I was hoping they had power and I was correct ..imu has even more power for sure.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Agree with everything you said. We see flashbacks of the dude dancing, eating, drinking with them. He also knows Bonney's just a kid. He's got Sentoumaru's blood on his hands, didn't hesitate to kill a kid and her Dad, fatally wounded Vegapunk.

I haven't seen so many panels of anyone holding their heads like a dipshit across so many chapters and so many panels, this guy is a joke. Went from top 3 intriguing admirals to now being at the bottom of the pile. I have Fujitora and Ryokogyu above him lol

After that Sabaody showcase, I should have known he was a chump when Old Man Rayleigh sliced his cheek. How he so confidently asks Akainu to send him wherever there is trouble, I will never know. Like he's 100% going to take care of business. Luffy probably threw him onto a ship deliberately, out of mercy.
Completely agree with all that too man. Luffy willingly killed kaido deliberately and said he was gonna send him to hell too (if he's actually dead ofc).

Kizaru is both the brightest man and the dimmest. Similar to Vegapunk but in a different way. Luffy I'd quite dumb but more intelligent than both of them in some ways too. And in a respectful, better way.

Can't believe kizaru was planning on going to Wano, he's got that main character syndrome like green bull. Blue (kuzan) and yellow (kizaru) make green too ofc. Kizaru is as empty headed or "Light headed" as a light based man can be.

The constant holding his head is fucking dumb and diminishes the emotional impact and surprise of him doing it in the first place.

Aye exactly, top 3 intriguing to the absolute worst by far. I thought green bull was the worst especially after the film red incident with shanks but kizaru just had to outdo him. If oda fucks up akainu like this I will explode harder than Akainu himself and any volcano can lmao.

Thank you anyway. To me he's actually worse than dragon and Vegapunk in dome ways, which is saying something. He's completely irredeemable and a hypocrite to me now, a fraud, a disappointment amd disaster.

Aye I thought it was so impressive that Ray could take on an Admiral at his age but then Whitebeard still clowned the strongest one whilst being half dead, dying of illness anyway and having partial heart attacks at least, half his head missing and having more bullet holes in him than if 50 cent was in a groundhog day loop, as well as having hundreds of blade wounds and cannon shots and such before he died.

Kizaru finally gets screen time and his own arc after 12-14 years waiting depending and its a massacre like how Oda mishandled the Rocks Duo Yonkos sigh.

Last edited:
I prefer 'prevention' for the title. 阻止 is better to me as 'prevention'. The prevention of Vegapunk word.

Vegapunk will die since he already said to Dragon and have recorded his dying message.

next chapter title should be 'dying message' (ダイイングメッセージ) or 'death thing' (shi koto). Shi koto sounds simpler than shi kotoba (word of death).

he put him down so good he was down for longer than Kizaru who was up attacking his allies while he was helpless on the ground, be for real
lmao.it was his limit, even if he was against some random fodders on the street , his g5 limit will come eventually, down longer than kizaru is irrelevant here since he was pizza diffed kizaru down again in this chapter in 1 vs 2 fight, he was so weak that saturn need to summon 4 gorosei to make the fight less unbalance lol

With 10 mins limit there is no way Saturn is going down this arc they will just ignore Luffy and try to enter the barrier .

Mission is stop Gorosei from entering transmission .

Expect AR and Elbaf Giants playing their roles soon with Strawhats escaping . I also think G5 limit is near .