Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Dory and Brogy will hold the five off along with the ancient robot.

The actual Gorosei fights will be next arc
Sabo vs Warcury
Zoro vs Nasujuro
Sanji vs Mars
Kuma vs Saturn
Usopp (with plot assistance) vs Ju Peter
:mihugh:
This is reminding me of every usopp fan thinking Usopp vs Jack in wano was gonna be a matchup 3 years ago

Lucci is an awakened zoan
Bringing up the fact he might get back up isn’t hate. If he stays down cool but if he gets back up it’d make enough sense

If he does I don’t want to hear you crying about “zoro hate”
Oh like he did against luffy
-After he used peak of his power
-Advanced Haki
-Went all out
-3 named attacks
-Toon force

Yeah of course not a hate.
It just means two sword base Zoro = Nika 😊😊

Yes i think its a means to an end, thats it. To justify why it was in Mariejoa 200 years prior and how everyone will escape.
That probably.
I want to know why it powered up 200 years ago ,i hope we get an explanation for this at least .
With Vegapunk down who could come to an final conclusion why it powered up now ,my hopes for it are not to high anymore .

Sakazuki will play the same role Kizaru does, Bodyguard. There’s literally no one else in the WG that is stronger than him (besides Imu) to defend all five of the elders.

The goroseis only strength so far is the regen hax which means once the weakness to that hax gets revealed they’re not a threat.
I really dont think Oda is going to repeat the same thing next arc lol

Tbh I miss pre time skip Zoro
Zoro gets big feats after big feats but his Character has been the same since FMI

I miss Zoros Character work..his engaging dialogues and struggles
**** take what you can get. You'd rather a character with feats and no character arc....vs one with an ambysmal, embrassing character arc with zero impressive feats.

Sanji has mostly anti feats and anti characterization, whereas Zoro has zero characterization (better than anti) and he has very impressive feats and fights.

Zoro didnt get the plotline he deserved in Wano but atleast he wasnt a crying mess lol.

**** take what you can get. You'd rather a character with feats and no character arc....vs one with an ambysmal, embrassing character arc with zero impressive feats.

Sanji has mostly anti feats and anti characterization, whereas Zoro has zero characterization (better than anti) and he has very impressive feats and fights.

Zoro didnt get the plotline he deserved in Wano but atleast he wasnt a crying mess lol.
no

Anti characterization? Bro, being a Sanji fan is a blessing, wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.