Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some bozos saying Sanji can't beat Lucci when his rival got bubble diffed lol

Zoro fans trying to upscale anything zoro does to be impossible for sanji as always

Imagine getting owned by 2 Seraphim and then defeated by Sanji with a gun lmao, blud didn’t even thought about using his legs

Sanji took Ceasar more seriously than Kaku
:suresure:

This and also because Lucci was quite the popular character even giving the opportunity to introduce other awakened zoans. Not to forget the arc analogies.
I compare Lucci back to the story with crocodile back in Impel Down/Marineford. That was not really a redemption, but look how good was they working together, croco did a lot of good things there and it seems he is actually fine with luffy. I was expecting the same with Lucci since the beggining of the arc

I see some bozos saying Sanji can't beat Lucci when his rival got bubble diffed lol

Zoro fans trying to upscale anything zoro does to be impossible for sanji as always

Imagine getting owned by 2 Seraphim and then defeated by Sanji with a gun lmao, blud didn’t even thought about using his legs

well Ceasar was a main antagonist and also had defeated Luffy with ease….

I compare Lucci back to the story with crocodile back in Impel Down/Marineford. That was not really a redemption, but look how good was they working together, croco did a lot of good things there and it seems he is actually fine with luffy. I was expecting the same with Lucci since the beggining of the arc
Sadly, Oda drowned that hopeful child in you in a filthy river way back at the revery

> Luffy used his peak power and 3 named attacks in which 2 are sneaks using his distraction with Sentomaru against Lucci who recovered fine with a small bruise on his cheek while claiming Luffy not on the emperor level .
:risitavirus:

> Zoro used a Non Peak Form against Lucci who was breathing hard despite being an awakened Zoan User clash wise , and then Zoro downgraded to a lower sword style just to decide to finish the fight totally in one HIT .
:risiup:

Yeah Apoo ran from Guernica, Drake fought him, tf?
Yeah and Dreak got his ass whooped, that not a feat. Apoo was able to injure Zoro, KNOCK OUT LUFFY, take Kids attack, injure Kid and make them all run. After what was fighting Zoro and DRAKE at the same time. Show me were Drake did anything close to these feats. Drake was unable to take Apoo down through entire arc, while hawing help from Zoro, Kid, Samurai and having information about Apoos ability. They are not even close.

> Luffy used his peak power and 3 named attacks in which 2 are sneaks using his distraction with Sentomaru against Lucci who recovered fine with a small bruise on his cheek while claiming Luffy not on the emperor level .
:risitavirus:

> Zoro used a Non Peak Form against Lucci who was breathing hard despite being an awakened Zoan User clash wise , and then Zoro downgraded to a lower sword style just to decide to finish the fight totally in one HIT .
:risiup:
Luffy's shitty performance on Egghead is ONLY beaten by Kizaru's EVEN SHITTIER MOST UNJUSTIFIEDLY HYPED PERFORMANCE
:saden:

How about you wait for a day that sanji does anything impressive in the story before speaking on zoro. Your desperate ass is to busy imagining off panel top tiers fights for sanji to use common sense though

Status
Not open for further replies.