Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans: Give up, Oda clearly doesn't care about him and honestly had this guy carry Vegapunk just for Kizaru to kill him anyways. Oda doesn't care about him anymore

Zoro fans: Yes Zoro low diff Lucci, but who really cares. 20 chapters -.- Oda just proved he basically wanted Zoro out of the picture cause he doesn't know wtf to do with him

Admiral fans: Patience, Kizaru will do something, but I wish Admirals stop this duty or conflicted nonsense and just go all out already
All 3 of them:

:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

-Saved Edison by out running a seraphim lazer and perception blitzed Zoro in the process
-Destroyed Kizaru’s lazer with his skin…..
-Blocked a few of kizaru’s lazers (Something Zoro claimed he ws unable to do vs king)
-Tanked multiple attacks from Top tiers like Saturn and Kizaru yet never got put down or ko’ed
-Saved Zoro from Kaku
-Saved Nami from a S-Shark TWICE!
-Casually tanked S-Sharks attacks while Zoro was struggling with his asthma
-Saved bonney and Kuma
-Saved vegapunk….sorta?

All while Zoro struggled with 1 hp lucci who lost twice in the arc already……Sanji is indeed stronger and more reliable thst the guy who hss more plot protection than the Mc
You shouldnt debate Shishio its like talking to a wall .

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Exactly, same scenario as in DR and also why he wasn't with luffy crashing WCI.
Bro's too dominant. Oda can't screw around when there's someone on board who is serious, goal oriented and frighteningly efficient.
Awesome sig. Y'all already started with the Venus wank? Z bois are undefeated man lol

Lets be real

Zoro is also a victim of Oda not knowing wtf to do with him

but at least Zoro beat Lucci (which doesn't amount to nothing tbh), idk wtf Sanji been doing this arc
Like i’ve been ssying bro
Oda has been ass the latter halves of this arc

not even so much as a clash with Kizaru where Sanji gets to show off his speed. Typically when Sanji smokes, it mesns he’s about to body someone but ofc not! Oda just haves Sanji and Kizaru play cat and mouse

Shit annoys me to no end

just know that this is the reason no one likes zoro fanboys, yall get a slight W and just dont know how to behave, and this happens every single time....
but then they turn around and wonder why people shit on zoro when he gets hard stalled lol.

he still high differd lucci, im not sure what you're so happy about honestly

C

Cruxroux

just know that this is the reason no one likes zoro fanboys, yall get a slight W and just dont know how to behave, and this happens every single time....
but then they turn around and wonder why people shit on zoro when he gets hard stalled lol.

Lmao projecting?
Y'all poked us for months , now when we are proved right , Y'all are silent af.
Bro didn't see it when others poked zoro fans , now as we react we are the bad guy. Sure lol.

- Chapter ends with Zoro standing over Lucci's defeated body, we don't see the final attack
- Zoro also falls unconcious from the damage taken and is once again greeted by 'Death', like after beating King
Editor's note: next chapter 1111, the truth about Zoro's vision!

Bro i love persona 5 royal with a passion!
but back on topic
You hit the hammer on the nail! (I definitely said it wrong i think)

I pretty much expected Lucci to lose the moment Goroseis arrived . Oda needs someone on Labophase to stall them . Nasjuro /Mars if they have flying capabilities should be stalled for time being . Imma wait for raws to see how it goes .

Worst is yet to come from them
:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.