Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we call luffy one-shot kaido too? Because the final attack was a single punch
No because we saw Luffy land at least 50 named attacks on Kaido
Get at least 500 Power ups
Get Reincarnated
Have Kaido at 50% HP from Zoro from a Scar
Scabbards landing 500 Hits too
Law and Kidd landing hits too

How many named attacks did Zoro land on Luccii..show me panels..I am waiting.
Oh and is Zoro gonna pass out after defeating Lucci like Luffy was after fighting Lucci (and Kaido and Kizaru)?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Iron Giant is best bet or Kizaru
He is cooking
Nah Kizaru isn't in the equation. I think the Iron Giant for sure. But also the Grand Fleet. What's their excuse not coming to Luffy's aid here? The incident is already wide spread so they know Luffy's under siege. And they've already messed with the WG at Reverie. It's perfect set up. Also, I just wanna see Cavendish and Barto :steef:

Lets be real

Zoro is also a victim of Oda not knowing wtf to do with him

but at least Zoro beat Lucci (which doesn't amount to nothing tbh), idk wtf Sanji been doing this arc
Oda knows what to do with Zoro.
-Give him big fan service moments
-Kick ass
-Save people

He basically does what Luffy does, but he doesn't get embarrassed like Luffy and his top feats are also below top feats of Luffy.
So basically like every other straw hat (including Luffy), he's a shallow character with shallow dialogues.

So if shallow characters are our only options, I'd pick one who is least embarrassing.

Sanji fans: Give up, Oda clearly doesn't care about him and honestly had this guy carry Vegapunk just for Kizaru to kill him anyways. Oda doesn't care about him anymore

Zoro fans: Yes Zoro low diff Lucci, but who really cares. 20 chapters -.- Oda just proved he basically wanted Zoro out of the picture cause he doesn't know wtf to do with him

Admiral fans: Patience, Kizaru will do something, but I wish Admirals stop this duty or conflicted nonsense and just go all out already

Oda knows what to do with Zoro.
-Give him big fan service moments
-Kick ass
-Save people

He basically does what Luffy does, but he doesn't get embarrassed like Luffy and his top feats are also below top feats of Luffy.
So basically like every other straw hat (including Luffy), he's a shallow character with shallow dialogues.

So if shallow characters are our only options, I'd pick one who is least embarrassing.

Being shallow doesn't excuse Oda from literally wasting everyone time with probably one of the worst fights post time skip lol

Yes certainly
-He got Eye Diffed
-Insulted
-Got Vegapunk Killed
-Trolled by Kizaru
-Failed to do shit to Seraphim
-Had to be saved from Lucci by Zoro.

He surely did more, but what he did is embarrassing.
-Saved Edison by out running a seraphim lazer and perception blitzed Zoro in the process
-Destroyed Kizaru’s lazer with his skin…..
-Blocked a few of kizaru’s lazers (Something Zoro claimed he ws unable to do vs king)
-Tanked multiple attacks from Top tiers like Saturn and Kizaru yet never got put down or ko’ed
-Saved Zoro from Kaku
-Saved Nami from a S-Shark TWICE!
-Casually tanked S-Sharks attacks while Zoro was struggling with his asthma
-Saved bonney and Kuma
-Saved vegapunk….sorta?

All while Zoro struggled with 1 hp lucci who lost twice in the arc already……Sanji is indeed stronger and more reliable thst the guy who hss more plot protection than the Mc

Status
Not open for further replies.