Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clown ass really called Zoro "deadweight" :suresure:

What did this clown ass do again?
Did nothing when his master Stussy got one shotted
Stare diffed by Saturn
Blocked Kizaru laser once with Vega boots only to lower his guard off and let Vegapunk got killed

Fanboys thought he would go Saiyan mode after witnessing Vegapunk died on his arm
While he actually just did more talking around by calling other as deadweight
Ranji calling Zoro "deadweight" is just his way of getting Zoro to come over and help. He's too pussy to actually say he needs help. So like some people do, he has to twist it with nonsense cause he can't be direct

He was literally moving his hands clownass, do you even know what food challenge is? Even for eating you need power, he was literally using gatling to eat while Lizaru couldn't move.
Erkan scaling goofy using food challenge lmao

bitch goofy was on the fucking ground. He woulda gotten up if he fucking could. His crew mates and Bonney and punks were literally in danger while he was taking a break to eat lol. you think goofy prioritizes food over the lives of his fucking crew clown?

You legit have no balls to post the panel of Luffy overwhelming Lucci.
Where did he overwhlem him? Their strength was EQUAL in the clash

Goofy hit Lucci few times? So what? Getting hit is part of the fight, or did Scabbards "overwhelm" Kaido just because he got hit?
Zolo after an extreme hard fight managed to beat Lucci great job
extreme diff? Zoro did 1 attack and it's over

Goofy couldn't even finish the fight
When are you guys gonna move onto admirals lol we been there done that already.
Goofy can't even make Kizaru bleed with his attacks
Once again, Goofy is lucky that his opponent is nerfed because he would get demolished

Yeah, I don't think the spoilers are enough to conclusively say Zoro's portrayal is better.

I'd wait for the raws, but if Zoro oneshots Lucci without using his Wano power up (vs Luffy using his strongest Wano power up and multiple named attacks to temporarily KO Lucci), I do think Zoro looks better.

This isn't to say I believe Base Zoro > G5 Luffy, but the portrayal vs Lucci would be in Zoro's favour.
I think a high end haki overflow three swords style move vs 3 low end hits from G5 should be comparable imo. Especially when you take into account that Luffy plays around a lot and doesnt always go for the kill like Zoro.

Because like I said he couldve went for this punch from the start:

And just KO Lucci temporarily as per canon but Nika will goof around, its what led to that whole round 1 debacle with Kizaru and now hes 1vs2ing him and Saturn because hes more serious.

Lucci got negged to the point of fainting after base armament, zoro needed new KoH attack to high diff non conqueror non advanced haki user trash zoan jobber pucci.

Don't worry, zoro might get a W after extreme diffing magellan in the future
You read “this is not a King of Hell attack” as “Zoro needed a new KoH attack” 😂😂😂

Wait aren’t you the guy who believes in gohdroger leaks? This checks out then, carry on

KoH new technique isn't a PU lol?
It's already confirmed to not be KOH..You people be bitching and not reading the story. Zoro has already used demons and hell in the name of his attacks before even knowing king of hell.

Let me explain it to the simple people:
IF IT WAS KING OF HELL TECH IT WOULD HAVE SAID

"KING OF HELL 3 SWORD STYLE: HAHAVA LEOPARD STRIKE".

was that simple enough?

Isn't it funny that all guys Luffy supposedly beat according to his fans come back 5 seconds later while being completely unharmed?

- Nika against Lucci = Lucci comes back
- Nika against Kizaru with several sneak attacks and aCoC = Kizaru comes back
- Nika against Saturn = comes back immediately.

Godfy Top 1 Woooo
:saden:
@nik87 wasn't lying when he said Goofy has healing punches. Kaido would've also comeback, had it not been for the lava he fell in

Where did he overwhlem him? Their strength was EQUAL in the clash

Goofy hit Lucci few times? So what? Getting hit is part of the fight, or did Scabbards "overwhelm" Kaido just because he got hit?

extreme diff? Zoro did 1 attack and it's over

Goofy couldn't even finish the fight

Goofy can't even make Kizaru bleed with his attacks
Once again, Goofy is lucky that his opponent is nerfed because he would get demolished
No panel huh... no balls just like I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.