Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean, the coa blow does not leave a black lighting on the injured person (Lucci).
If there is a contrary example, bring it, then it can be discussed
And even on the last page we see black lightning next to Zoro
Zoro, who's the origin of CoC, is right behind Lucci. It's coming from him, not the attack, if that's the case, you'd see the Haki trails from Lucci's body, not behind him alongside Zoro. For Kaido and Kid, the trails come from the affected area.

How is it obvious?

Is it thickness of the lines? I can pull up thick armament haki lines if you want. Go check Scabbards togen Totsuka for example.

Like I said, I don't even care if it's advanced Conqueror's haki. It makes more sense in context that it's advanced Conqueror's cause Lucci has strong armament haki that can match Luffy and Zoro; and Lucci was up in a couple of mins after taking 3 G5 named attacks
My issue is suddenly dudes pretending like they are experts on distinguishing visual effects of haki when the reality is Loda himself doesn't care for the most part.

Loda tried the thick don't touch/gap visuals in 1010, which was the clearest visual cue, but then he just abandoned it and resorted to lightning again
let be honest this guy are arguing that Zoro was using advcoc.....when there is no coating trail on the blades it is like saying that when g5 and lucci clashed they both used advcoc

So Luffyfan are you saying that Luffy used advcoc vs Lucci? If not please be quiet cuz the black trail we got for Zoro vs Lucci are the same:milaugh:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Don't think arguing Zoro didn't use CoC is better for the Zoro agenda. Him using coc here without any signs of haki overuse (green flames, KoH) would mean Zoro can casually, actively, and knowingly tap into advCoC on its own.

That's a bigger deal than him putting Lucci down without CoC honestly. We already know Zoro without adCoC was making Yonkou shit their pants on the roof. This would be more of a net loss for Lucci than a net gain for Zoro.

Some of y'all aren't seeing the bigger picture.

Why's no one talking about the Horse's speed? That shit is crazy.
Knights seem to Excel in Speed
Just like Brook, Cavendish/Hakuba, that WB Commander that Oda called Fastest ... etc
So i expect all Celestial Dragon Swordsmen to be Extremely Fast

However, i still think Shanks is Fastest
That's why Losing an Arm won't bother him much, cuz He Perfected Gentle Blade
Just like He Blitzed Kid & Kizaru in Movie Red

You know what. This is likely to happen.

I was thinking Jimbei is getting involved somehow, the thought hit me that maybe Zoro leaves and Jimbei deals with Lucci but that would also make very little sense instead of both quickly finishing him off. So aside from Lucci being KOd for good here, Jimbei bubbling a weakened Lucci makes a lot of sense.
Even if he does fight for a bit longer he’s gonna be knocked down even faster with jinbe around. But yeah I think he’s gonna get kaku/seraphim’d

Best he can hope is zoro and/or Jinbe use an even stronger attack to put him down again

It’s funny, NONE of that lightning is even CLOSE to as thick as the lightning Zoro is using
And it is really different context.. before just a clash of haki and this chapter clearly just zoro adCoC haki not haki clash..

But Zorotards would denied it bro, because they want to push their agenda, instead of the logic, Zoro finally use adCoC to end Lucci or the battle will go longer (as the naration and Sanji comment) cause before he can not do it without it.
Zorotards will always be zorotards, dishonest people

Status
Not open for further replies.