Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t take an L, I’m mad at all the retards that think it isn’t ACOC when it obviously is and it makes me want to bash their heads in.

But it just goes to show how clinically retarded most of the Zoro fandom is not sure what I expected
How is it not an L? You were literally betting on Zoro vs. Lucci being postponed 😭

Even if Zoro finished Lucci with CoC, literally what changes? He got curbstomped here. Didn’t land a hit on Zoro, and got taken out by a singular objectively mid-end arsenal move. On top of that, Zoro was more bothered by Sanji calling him deadweight than anything Lucci said or did. And I almost forgot…Zoro legit replicated the same dodging feat that Luffy did against Lucci which had all the Luffy fans screaming “sleep diff.”

The best anyone can come up with here is “but it took 6 months!!!!!!”

Tbh as a Zoro fan I'm fine with Zoro using ACoC to defeat Lucci (Reminds me of Bird Dance against King). Especially because Luffy required G5 (aka his peak) and 3 hits.

This might seem irrelevant but you gotta realize that while Luffy only has only one power up after G5 (ACoC), Zoro still has 2 after ACoC: (Merging OCoA with ACoC to make KOH AND Asura.)

Tbh as a Zoro fan I'm fine with Zoro using ACoC to defeat Lucci (Reminds me of Bird Dance against King). Especially because Luffy required G5 (aka his peak) and 3 hits.

This might seem irrelevant but you gotta realize that while Luffy only has only one power up after G5 (ACoC), Zoro still has 2 after ACoC: (Merging OCoA with ACoC to make KOH AND Asura.)
One piece Powerscalers are literally braindead there is no shame in zoro using Advcoc lmfao

And it is really different context.. before just a clash of haki and this chapter clearly just zoro adCoC haki not haki clash..

But Zorotards would denied it bro, because they want to push their agenda, instead of the logic, Zoro finally use adCoC to end Lucci or the battle will go longer (as the naration and Sanji comment) cause before he can not do it without it.
Zorotards will always be zorotards, dishonest people
didn't you retards cry Zoro used KoH and failed now you think he can win with a simple advCoC attack?

you haters are so far gone drowning in your delusions its impossible to save you

Status
Not open for further replies.